Easily display page specific links on any page or post by quickly adding a link directly from the add/edit page/post screen.
Delete links by clicking the trashcan next to the link.
Supports adding URL, name, target and description.
- Upload the folder
/wp-content/plugins/directory keeping the file structure.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to a page/post or create a new one.
- Use the new “Add Links” section to add a new link.
- Fill in at least the URL and name of the link. You can also specify how the link should open and add a description for the link.
- Save the Page/post.
- From the Widgets menu, add the widget titled “Add links to page” to your desired sidebar.
- Make a coffee and fill your site with page specific links!
- What happens if I do not specify a link for a page/post?
Nothing! The widget will not even show up unless the page that is being viewed has links associated with it.
- How do I delete a link?
Click the trash can to the left of the links on the add/edit page screen and watch it magically disappear. Make sure you save your page after deleting it though!
- Can I add links to posts as well as pages?
Yes! As of version 0.2 you can add links to posts too. Happy days!
Laguntzaileak eta Garatzaileak
“Add Links to Pages” software librea da. Ondoko pertsonek egin dizkiote ekarpenak plugin honi.Laguntzaileak
- First release
*Added option to add links to posts as well as pages