Automatically generates a copyright notice based on the first and last post published in the WordPress database. The notice can be placed anywhere in the web site template or included as a short code within a post itself.
The plugin includes the following theme functions:
thisismyurl_autocopyright_article( 'format=#c# #y# #sitename#. All Rights Reserved.' )– Will display the copyright for a specific article, must be called from within the Loop.
thisismyurl_autocopyright( 'Copyright ( #c# ) #from# - #to#' )– Will display the full copyright for the site
This plugin is maintained by Phill Coxon (http://phillcoxon.com) or you can find him on Twitter at http://twitter.com/phillcoxon/
If you would like to donate to help support future development of this tool, please visit http://phillcoxon.com/wp/
This plugin was originally created by Christopher Ross before being taken over by Phill Coxon in Jan 2016
To install the plugin, please upload the folder to your plugins folder and active the plugin.
- Where can I get more information, or technical support for this plugin?
Technical support is available for free from the WordPress community on https://wordpress.org/.
- How do I display the results?
Insert the following code into your WordPress theme files:
- Reformatting the results
You can change how the plugin functions by adding the format option to the function as follows: The plugin recognizes #from# and #to# as valid placeholders.
echo thisismyurl_autocopyright('format=Copyright (#c#) #from# - #to#');
Ez dago berrikuspenik plugin honentzat.
Laguntzaileak eta Garatzaileak
“Auto Copyright” software librea da. Ondoko pertsonek egin dizkiote ekarpenak plugin honi.Laguntzaileak
2.2.0 (March 31st, 2013)
- Added title area and format to Widget
- Minor code cleanup
2.1.3 (September 18. 2012)
- fixed display bug (thanks pgale2!)
- removed need for ‘format=’ on fetch
- cleaned up options code
2.1.2 (September 13. 2012)
- minor code cleanup and documentation formatting
- added thisismyurl_autocopyright_article shortcode
- Added Widget support
- Removed excess code
- Optimized code for WordPress 3.2
- Replaced wpdb() calls with get_posts()
- added copyright symbol by default
- Updated admin
- Added #c# symbol for copyright symbol
- Removed versioning scripts
- Update links
- Added footer comment
- update to plugin updater
- updated website links
- added format option
- added admin menu
- official release
- Fixed a link in the readme.txt file
- Added the change log
- Happy Birthday to me