Quick, Non-technical Overview
If you use the Awebsome! Broswer Selector plugin AND a caching plugin (e.g. WP SuperCache), the wrong body classes will be served to your site visitors and could cause your site to render incorrectly. This plugin overcomes that limitation of ABS!
This plugin must be installed in conjunction with ABS 2.2 or higher.
- Install the plugin from your wordpress plugin manager or upload the plugin ZIP file to the plugin manager.
- Activate the plugin.
- Recommended: Clear your WordPress cache; follow your caching plugin’s documentation for instructions on how to do this.
- How do I know it’s working?
Inspect the classes applied to the body tag and make sure you see ‘awebsome-bs-for-caching’ in there somewhere.
There are several ways to do this:
Ez dago berrikuspenik plugin honentzat.
Laguntzaileak eta Garatzaileak
“Awebsome Browser Selector for CACHING” software librea da. Ondoko pertsonek egin dizkiote ekarpenak plugin honi.Laguntzaileak
Garapena interesatzen zaizu?
* BUGFIX http/https select for ajax call for browser classes
- removed a debugging function I accidentally left outside the class scope
- Initial release