Adds background music to website as a choice of item in navigation menus admin area.
- background music available as a choice in the admin area for navigation menus,
- simple plugin for creating background music on the site,
- any format supports html5,
- simple settings for correct display,
- very lightweight,
- in keeping styles, html, behaviour, etc., with wordpress defaults,
- You can use any musical composition simply by inserting a link. Does not support uploading a file, due to security concerns.
Those wanting to translate this plugin, please do.
I believe the plugin is in a translatable state and I’ll do everything I can to help in translation. It should be relatively quick as there isn’t much text to the plugin.
- After installation, go Settings > Background Music Menu and configure your plugin
- Background music menu should appear as an option in the Appearance > Menus section of the admin area upon activation.
- Q: What music formats does it support?
A: Format MIME-type
- Q: Why can not I upload a song file to my site?
A: This is due to two reasons:
1. The ability to upload a file to your service is a big threat.
2. Because of the optimization of your resource. Any video and audio create a high load on your resource.
If you want to still use the file from your server, you can upload it via ftp. After that, insert the direct path to your file in the plugin’s settings.
- Q: How to upgrade?
A: 1. Go to page: you-website//wp-admin/nav-menus.php
2. Remove “Background Music Menu” in menu
3. Re-add to the menu.
- Q: Why doesn’t it work in Google Chrome?
Unfortunately, the “evil company”(Only my personal opinion) thinks only of big companies. Without giving you any chance.
We can get around this, but it will jeopardize your website. Therefore, we disable this feature for these browsers.
Ez dago berrikuspenik plugin honentzat.
Laguntzaileak eta Garatzaileak
“Background Music Menu” software librea da. Ondoko pertsonek egin dizkiote ekarpenak plugin honi.Laguntzaileak
Garapena interesatzen zaizu?
- Correction of incorrect work in some browsers.
- Initial release