✔ Find products/orders by typing name/ID/SKU or scanning a barcode
✔ Quick mangment of product inventory & prices
✔ Create WooCommerce orders rigth from the admin panel
This WooCommerce plugin allows you to scan barcodes and manage your inventory/orders more efficiently. After barcode is scanned, plugin starts to search item automatically and displays product or order you were looking for. If you familiar with POS systems you will definatelly find plugin very usefull.
If you do not use scanner device, you can switch to the “Enter” mode and type in search product ID/SKU/NAME – and product/order will be found for you very fast.
We pay a lot of attention to search speed optimization, so even shops with thousands of items can count on fast responsiveness and comfortable work.
Plugin is fully compatible with WooCommerce.
Main features of barcode scanner:
- Supports all types of barcode scanners
- Search by products
- Review & edit basic product information
- Manage stock quantity
- Search by orders
- Review order information
- Creation of new orders
- Auto actions*
Auto actions allows you to increase or decrease product quantity automatically simply by scanning products, so you don’t have to change quantity value manually. It might be very useful for restocking items in your stock.
By default plugin allows to do search by Product ID, SKU, Name, however you can specify any other custom field (like UPC, EAN, etc) by which search should be done.
Please note: This is a free trial version, so it comes with some limitations.
Possible use cases:
Quick search of item:
If you have to search for products/orders regularly and you type id/sku/name manually – you may increase your productivity by using barcode scanner.
You will need to scan product/order barcode and it will be found as fast as possible without any additional interaction with keyboard.
Point of Sale:
You can use barcode scanner as a POS system to create orders in offline stores.
You simply scan products which your customer wants to buy, and you will see prices for each item along with total order price.
If you received a new products from your vendor, you can use “auto actions” to increase products quantity in WooCommerce simply by scanning items.
Product quantity will be increased each time you scan a barcode.
Your use case may be different, however barcode scanning & quick search is always helpful tool and can be adopted to any business process.
More information about Barcode Scanner plugin here:
Which scanning devices plugin supports ?
Plugin supports any barcode scanners. There are no specific requirements to scaner devices.
Which barcode types plugin supports ?
Plugin supports any types of barcodes which are supported by your scanning device.
How to configure plugin to search product by custom field ?
You need to specify custom field name in “search fields” settings, which are located below search field. Make sure you entered a correct custom field from a database. Please ask your developer to get a proper custom field name from a database.
Laguntzaileak eta Garatzaileak
“Simple Inventory Management – just scan barcode to manage products and orders. For WooCommerce” software librea da. Ondoko pertsonek egin dizkiote ekarpenak plugin honi.Laguntzaileak
Garapena interesatzen zaizu?
1.1.4 – 7 February 2022
- Added support of Schedule sale price.
- Improvements for Logs.
- Search by ID.
1.1.3 – 20 January 2022
- Added support out/in stock for parent products.
- Fixed issue with stock status.
1.1.2 – 17 January 2022
- Added possibility to use the plugin in offline mode.
- Added possibility to select any page on the front for scanner window.
- Added scanner to the top barcode.
- Fixed conflict with my-account page.
- Fixed issue with indexation.
1.1.1 – 30 December 2021
- UI Improvements.
1.1.0 – 24 December 2021
- Added integration with ATUM Inventory plugin.
- Added option to display custom product price.
- Added the “Note/Comment” field for Create Order dialog window.
- Added support of “Germanized für WooCommerce” plugin.
- Added support of the Woocommerce currency.
- Search by product name.
- Added support of the “MPN” field.
- Added “SKU ” text field.
- Added option to link order to user.
- UI improvements.
1.0.6 – 23 November 2021
- Added logging of actions (business and premium plans).
- Added integration with We POS.
- Added option to edit product SKU.
1.0.5 – 18th November 2021
- Display the Barcode Scanner dialog window on a website frontend.
- Added support of the Adminimize plugin.
- Search fields redesign.
1.0.4 – 28th October 2021
- Display scanner window on website frontend.
- Added possibility to edit price and total order amount during creating an order.
- Supporting woocommerce currency.
- UI improvements.
- Fixed issue in Firefox.
22.214.171.124 – 7th September 2021
- Fixed issue with product images icons.
1.0.3 – 1st September 2021
- Added the “Support” page to the plugin menu.
- Added possibility edit title.
- Create new products.
- Turn on stock automatically.
- Mobile friendly.
1.0.2 – 3rd August 2021
- Added support of WPML
- User Interface improvements
- Fixes of minor bugs
1.0.1 – 15th July 2021
- First version