Create widgets to display business contact information. This is not a contact manager as business information is stored in each widget.
- Business name and address
- Up to three business phone numbers
- Link to business web site and contact form or email address
business-block-widgetfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure the default settings on the settings panel.
- Add widgets to your sidebar.
- Where can I get support?
Ez dago berrikuspenik plugin honentzat.
Laguntzaileak eta Garatzaileak
“Business Block Widget” software librea da. Ondoko pertsonek egin dizkiote ekarpenak plugin honi.Laguntzaileak
Itzul zaitez Business Block Widget zure hizkuntzara.
Garapena interesatzen zaizu?
Araka ezazu kodea; begira ezazu SVN biltegia, edo harpidetu garapen erregistrora RSS-(r)en bidez.
1.4 – Feruary 10th, 2011
- Fixed the readme file to have the correct information
- Updated all files to fix some security issues.
- Renamed two functions to allow plugin to work on PHP4 servers.
- Cleaned up code to increase speed.
1.3 – May 12th, 2010
- Fixed a bug where the two-column template used the wrong text on the web site and email texts.
1.2 – May 12th, 2010
- Added support for language translation.
- Changed links and fixed some code issues.
- Change the name of the main file to business-block-widget.php to work with languages.
- WARNING: This upgrade may not automatically re-activate the plugin. You may need to do this manually due to the main file name change.
1.1 – December 18th, 2009
- Updated the default templates to fix a bug where link and email were not showing.
1.0 – December 18th, 2009
- Officially released from Beta
- Cleaned up and optimized a lot of code
- Fixed a bug where widget defaults were not used on new widgets.
- Fixed a bug to allow WordPress MU Support.
0.5 – October 26th, 2009
- First release