Contact form 7 to Any API is most powerful plugin to send cf7 data to any third party services. It can be use to send data to CRM or any REST API. Easy to use and User friendly settings
- Send CF7 Leads to Remote API’s such as CRM and other API using POST/GET
- Create unlimited connection with any API
- Send data to multiple API
- Supports JSON
- Supports Basic Auth
- Supports Bearer Auth
- Logs Management
Set your own Header Request Parameter
Authorization : Bearer xxxxxxx
Authorization : Basic xxxxxx
NOTE : Basic & Bearer Authentication can be set from Header Request Parameter input.
Do you want Custom Development for any API/CRM from our Development Team ? Please connect with us email@example.com
Contact Form to Any API is developed and supported by IT Path Solutions. If you don’t find an answer of your Query/Doubt/Problem in FAQs or Support forum, feel free to get in touch with us. Click here
Contact Form to Any API needs your support WordPress thrives on community. And, you are a part of community. So, we kindly request you to support Contact Form to Any API. And, there are many ways to support, both technical and non-technical.
Different ways to support
Report Technical Issues: While developing Contact Form to Any API, we took utmost care to make sure that we commit bug-free plugin. However, if any issues has been slipped in and you found it, we encourage you to report it. If you are new to community, Click here to find out how to report an issue.
Report Documentation Glitches: Documentation is a crucial part of WordPress. So, we take it seriously. If you have noticed any glitches in documentation of Contact Form to Any API, we encourage you to report it. If you are new to community, Click here to find out how to report an issue.
Report Security Issues: If you have noticed any security glitches in Contact Form to Any API, we encourage you to report it from Click here
Provide Suggestions: If you have any suggestions for Contact Form to Any API, we would be grateful if you share it with us. Click here to submit a suggestion.
Help in Support forum: Being an active WordPress Community member, you can answer to others’ queries on Support forum. Please visit Support forum of Contact Form to Any API.
Submit Translations: Help localize, submit translations in your language for Contact Form to Any API on WP translate.
Services And Support
We are committed to top-notch Community and Customer support because we know if you have problem with Contact Form to Any API, you need a solution as soon as possible.
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
- You will find CF7 to Any API in your WordPress admin screen.
How many API connection i can add?
Unlimited, There is no limit of creation of API you can send data to CRM and any other API url. You can even use same form to send data to multiple api.
Where i can find documentation for plugin usage ?
Once you activate the plugin you will find documentation link.
Can I Customize this Plugin ?
Absolutely. Please Connect with us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Laguntzaileak eta Garatzaileak
“Contact Form to Any API” software librea da. Ondoko pertsonek egin dizkiote ekarpenak plugin honi.Laguntzaileak
- New – Added delete all log feature
- Improvement – Set default value for Input type and Method
- Improvement – Added Title validation
- Improvement – New added fields willl automatically appear in API settings screen
- Improvement – Mapped fields value now remain on form change from API setting screen
- Improvement – Form name column added in API List
- Improvement – Documentation update
- Fix – I18n Issues
- Improvement – Validation added for major fields
- Improvement – Sanitization function updates
- Fix – Field map issue with GET method
- Improvement – CF7 pipe sign support added for Radio , Select & Checkbox fields
- Fix – Fatal error fixes while activating the plugin for some users
- Fix – Other small fixes and update
- Improvement – Set your own Header Request
- Improvement – Added documentation link
- Improvement – Compatible with latest wordpress version 6.1
- Initial Release