Adds several new fields to User Profile which can be displayed on a custom widget that is created by this plugin. Depict plugin is intended to show Author meta data of current page article. Author description, website, email, social links, gender, number of articles in blog and link to archives by the author are neatly shown in your sidebar. Option to show author bio on a page template using shortcode can be linked from the widget footer link or as a full page from a menu.
- Adds gender choice, 5 social media links to the User Profile Page
- Displays on widget as Author meta data
- Widget can be used on any sidebar
- Widget will display author of current post/page
- If current page is Blog then first post author is displayed in Widget
- Place shortcode on page to allow full page Author page.
- Simply remove widget from sidebars to not show widget but still have an Author page.
- Place shortcode in a Text Widget to show link-only to Author page.
This plugin compatible with the GNU General Public License v3.
For definition of Non-Binary see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_identity
- Upload depict.zip to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Look for link to plugin from the “Settings” Menu
Q.: There seems to be a redundant choices for Author Page?
A.: Yes, there are about four combinations that will be possible between the widget options and the author page option. Some may or may not behave the same depending on you theme. this is why there are so many combinations. You are sure to find the one thatworks for your tmeme.
Ez dago berrikuspenik plugin honentzat.
Laguntzaileak eta Garatzaileak
“Depict” software librea da. Ondoko pertsonek egin dizkiote ekarpenak plugin honi.Laguntzaileak
Mar 5th 2019
* update revision
* update path url for plugin
* added more social media inputs
* added more responsive styling
Jan 5 2018
* removed/replaced deprecated function update_usermeta
* added uninstall file
* i18n and sanity added throughout
June 18, 2017
* made widget width fluid
* changed input type to number
June 17, 2017
* fixed margins and add option
May 12th 2017
* first release – original version