This plugin registers all required routes and methods for the Fancy Product Designer Admin. So you can manage your Fancy Product Designer with the Admin hosted on https://admin.fancyproductdesigner.com.
You also need the Fancy Product Designer Plugin for WordPress/WooCommerce in order to use this plugin.
See Documentation for further help.
- Go to your admin area and select Plugins -> Add new from the menu.
- Search for „Fancy Product Designer REST API“.
- Click install.
- Click activate.
Ez dago berrikuspenik plugin honentzat.
Laguntzaileak eta Garatzaileak
“Fancy Product Designer REST API” software librea da. Ondoko pertsonek egin dizkiote ekarpenak plugin honi.Laguntzaileak
Garapena interesatzen zaizu?
- Required for latest FPD version, otherwise authentication is not working.
- Pricing-Rules endpoint added.
- Update Order endpoint added.
- class-route-ui-layouts.php was missing.
- Updated endpoints. This update requires Fancy Product Designer 4.1.0.
- Setting CORS to allow HTTP methods.
- Improved ednpoints.
- Fixed some issues with endpoints arguments.
- Endpoints added for Products and Views.
- Now working with the new database schema of Gravity Form V2.3. This means also you can only load orders that are made with V2.3 or newer.
- Semi-bold font variant added in response for custom fonts.
- Security issue with password for REST API fixed.
- Endpoints added for Designs.
- Endpoints added for UI Composer.
- Added Automated Export and Advanced endpoints for settings.
- Required for Fancy Product Designer V3.9.2 in order to use the new Automated Export.
- Bold and italic fonts set are added to the single order data for the print-ready export.
- New endpoints added to manage the global settings for Fancy Product Designer via ADMIN.
- Bug: Orders, that were made with an older version of FPD, are not loading.
- Bug: Authentication was conflicting with some other plugins.
- Endpoints updated to use with the new ADMIN.
- Function were used with empty() which caused an error when activating the plugin.
- Checks if a custom structure for permalinks is set in order to use the REST API.
- Updated for Fancy Product Designer – WooCommerce/WordPress plugin V3.4.9.
- Fixed bug for orders in WooCommerce 3.1 because of extra backslashes in the FPD data.
- Fixed bug when trying to log in via /wp-admin.
- Shows an error when the necessary header entries are missing in the $_SERVER variable.
- Fixed a bug that new orders from WooCommerce 3.1.0 could not be loaded into ADMIN.
- WooCommerce orders in the trash were also queried when calling all orders
- Undefined error issue fixed for authentication process
- Get username and password from HTTP_AUTHORIZATION or REDIRECT_HTTP_AUTHORIZATION string, if PHP_AUTH_USER or PHP_AUTH_PW is not set in the header. This will fix the forbidden issue.
- Fixed a Fatal error bug
- You do not need the Application Passwords anymore, set a custom password for authentication in the Fancy Product Designer REST API options. These options can be found in the General settings of Fancy Product Designer settings.
- Checks if Shortcode order database table exists