FAQs provide you an easiest way to add & retrieve Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for your website.
- Create as many FAQ as you want
- Create FAQ Categories
Also, you may choose the UI style you want to display FAQ on your site
Like the plugin or want features? Tweet to us @think201
- Also you can read more about the plugin & its development at Think201 Labs
Dedicated Support: talk to us on Twitter @think201
To raise issues or if you have a question for us, post to the support forum here https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/faqs and we are happy to help.
- WordPress 3.5.2 or greater
- PHP 5.2.6 or greater (5.3 recommended)
- MySQL 4.1.2 or greater (5.x recommended)
- Download [faqs.zip](TODO: URL to be inserted)
- Upload the ‘faqs.zip’ file from the Plugins->Add New page in the WordPress administration panel.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Work flow Explained
Once FAQs plug-in is installed and activated, you can see FAQs on the sidebar menu section.
- Start adding FAQs information from Dashboard page by clicking on Add New FAQ.
- Something isn’t working. Help!
- First try deactivating and reactivating the plugin
- If that doesn’t fix the problem, try deleting and reinstalling the plugin
- If that doesn’t work, you should file a bug report.
Laguntzaileak eta Garatzaileak
“FAQs” software librea da. Ondoko pertsonek egin dizkiote ekarpenak plugin honi.Laguntzaileak
- First commit to the WP repository.
- Minor issues fixing
- Links & content added.
- Compatibility check.