An active form with notifications must be available to In order to add attachments to notification you must select them through the media modal, once listed save the notification to attach during notification triggers. This plugin uses the core WordPress and Gravity Forms methods to attach and send notification emails. You are responsible for ensuring your server environment can successfully send.
This plugin requires Gravity Forms by RocketGenius to be active.
This plugin is actively maintained on GitHub. I welcome your pull requests, comments and suggestions for improvement
Thanks to the following users for making the plugin better!
Installing the plugin is easy. Just follow these steps:
- From the dashboard of your site, navigate to Plugins –> Add New.
- Select the Upload option and hit “Choose File.”
- When the popup appears select the gravityforms-notifications-attachment-x.x.zip file from your desktop. (The ‘x.x’ will change depending on the current version number).
- Follow the on-screen instructions and wait as the upload completes.
- When it’s finished, activate the plugin via the prompt. A message will show confirming activation was successful.
- Then navigate to the notification edit screen you wish to add an attachment.
When WP_DEBUG is active the script will use the unminified version of the script.
Laguntzaileak eta Garatzaileak
“Gravity Forms: Notification Attachments” software librea da. Ondoko pertsonek egin dizkiote ekarpenak plugin honi.Laguntzaileak
Garapena interesatzen zaizu?
- added Gravity Forms requirement check and notification if not found
- fixed Gravity Forms from being greedy to remove the js script for plugin in no conflict mode (thanks to @saxonycreative)
- tested compatible to WordPress v3.9
- fixed filter handling for no attachment emails (thanks to @mathijsbok)
gf_notification_attachment_sendto filter the attachment id array through wp_get_attachment_url for server compatibility
- fixed issue with referencing empty array on blank meta
- Initial release.