Import exhibits and media files from an Indexhibit 2 site.
- Upload the
indexhibit2-importerfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the Tools -> Import screen, and click on the ‘Run Importer’ link under Indexhibit 2
- Does this plugin import all the contents from an Indexhibit 2 site?
No, it imports exhibits and media files, but ignores links, sections, subsections and exhibit formats.
- How are exhibits and media files imported into WordPress?
Exhibits are imported as pages and media files are imported as attachments which are attached to their corresponding pages.
If needed, you can convert the imported pages to posts or other post types with a plugin such as Post Type Switcher
- Where can I find my Indexhibit 2 site settings file?
config.phpfile can be found in the
- I like the default theme in Indexhibit 2. Is there anything like it in WordPress?
There are similar themes available in the WordPress theme repository. Here are some examples:
Ez dago berrikuspenik plugin honentzat.
Laguntzaileak eta Garatzaileak
“Indexhibit 2 Importer” software librea da. Ondoko pertsonek egin dizkiote ekarpenak plugin honi.Laguntzaileak
- Ignore content in page check function
- Change database prefix placeholder text
- Improve code comments
- Sanitize filename in the file duplication check function
- Fix typos in database settings form
- Consolidate plugin options into one array
- Fix small typos
- Initial release