JPEG PNG Compressor
Increase your website’s SEO ranking by fasten page loading speed, number of visitors and ultimately your sales by optimizing any JPEG or PNG images on your website.
PNGCompressor is an easy to use, lightweight, install-and-forget-about-it image optimization plugin that can compress all your past images with a single click. New images are automatically resized/rescaled and optimized on the fly, in the background.
- Automatically optimise images as soon as you upload them. You can select which thumbnails you want to be processed.
- Advanced background optimization to speed up your workflow.
- Optimize individual images already in your media library make sure you are in list view.
- Existing images can be compressed individually or batch processed by using the bulk action ‘Bulk Optimization’ from the WordPress Media Library.
- Display JPEG images more quickly with progressive JPEG encoding.
- Select which thumbnail sizes of an image may be optimized.
- All image compression is handled by PNG Compressor servers. Your servers aren’t placed under extra load processing images.
- You can use your PNG Compressor API Key on an unlimited number of sites or blogs.
- WooCommerce compatible.
- WP Retina 2x compatible.
- This plugin requires access to cURL to communicate with the PNG Compressor Servers.
- Check your usage on the settings page and during bulk optimization.
- Color profiles are automatically translated to standard RGB color.
- No file size limits.
Download the zip file and save it locally – jpeg-png-compressor.zip
Log in to your WordPress blog administration screen.
Click on ‘Plugins’ and then on ‘Add New’ (left menu)
Click on the ‘Upload’ link, choose ‘jpeg-png-compressor.zip’ file and click on the ‘Install’ now button.
Click on ‘Activate Plugin’ link
Click on the Settings in WordPress Admin
Click on the PNG Compressor tab
Register your account and get your FREE API Key to get started
- Q: Can I try PNG Compressor for free?
A: You can optimise up to 1000 images compression credits free every month. You simply need to register for a free account and enter your account API credentials in your WordPress under ‘Settings -> PNG Compressor’.
- Q: How do I get my API Key?
A: You must register a PNG Compressor account and then obtain your API key from your website settings page PNG Compressor.
- Q: Is there an image file size limit?
A: There is no image file size limit you can send any size of JPG and PNG image.
- Q: What happen if I uninstall the PNG Compressos plugin?
A: All of the images you have optimised will remain optimised and won’t be changed.
- Q: Can I use the same API key on all my websites?
A: Yes, there are no limitations. You can add the same key everywhere.
- Q: Can I optimize both past and new images?
A: You can optimize all your past/current images using our “Bulk Optimization” page in your Media with a single click.
Laguntzaileak eta Garatzaileak
“JPEG PNG Compressor” software librea da. Ondoko pertsonek egin dizkiote ekarpenak plugin honi.Laguntzaileak
Garapena interesatzen zaizu?
- Add compress image by upload on local servers.
- Remove file_get_content() function.
- Fix and update the curl.
- Fixed the email issue while register.
- Fixed the API page URL.
- Fixed error with woocommerce images uploaded on root of upload folder.
- Small bug fixes.
- Compatible with WordPress 5.4
- Fixed Null point exception
- Removed all null variables.
- Small bug fixes.
- Compatible with WordPress 5.1.
- Initial Release.