Apply WooCommerce loyalty discounts and rewards to a customers checkout, based specific rules and criteria that needs to be met by the user.
Currently there are 3 different types of WooCommerce discounts that you can setup for your loyal customers:
- Discount based on users lifetime total orders on your website.
- Discount based on the users current cart total.
- Discount based on users lifetime total number of items purchased.
The loyalty based WooCommerce discounts can be applied/limited to specific user roles.
You can use shortcode [loyalty-discount-info] on a page to allow users to view their current progress and eligibility to the available loyalty discounts.
Get started today and offer WooCommerce rewards and loyalty discounts to your customers with this simple and easy to use plugin.
- Upload ‘woo-loyalty-discounts’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Customise plugin settings in WordPress admin at Settings > Woo Loyalty Discounts.
Will there be more features added in the future?
Yes, depending on interest more advanced features will be added in the future.
If you have any suggestions please get in touch!
Get in touch and I’ll be happy to help.
Laguntzaileak eta Garatzaileak
“Loyalty Discounts for WooCommerce” software librea da. Ondoko pertsonek egin dizkiote ekarpenak plugin honi.Laguntzaileak
Garapena interesatzen zaizu?
Version 1.2.0 – 15th April 2023
- New: Added a progress bar to the shortcode page to show users how close they are to the unlocking the discount.
- New: Added “Free Shipping” discount type option to “Users lifetime total order amount”.
- Tweak: Slightly updated design of admin settings page.
- Fix: Fixed a few PHP errors showing since recent WooCommerce updates.
- Tested with WordPress 6.2.0
- Tested with WooCommerce 7.6.0
- Fixed PHP warnings on admin settings page.
- Fixed a small bug.
- Small tweak to design of shortcode page.
- Small tweak to design of admin settings page.
- Fixed issue with shortcode not displaying correctly in some cases.
- Tested with WordPress 6.0.0
- Tested with WooCommerce 6.5.1
= Version 1.1.6=
– Fixed a small bug.
- Bug fix and fixed shortcode.
- Security Fix
- Added options to limit each discount to specific user roles.
- Added “settings” link to plugin on plugins page.
- Official release of the plugin.