Enlighten your products with the help of WP Storefront plugin. Inform your customers about your new products in your articles and pages. Drive more visitors to your online store!
- Supported Ecommerce platforms: Magento 2 (2.3-2.4)
- Show product title, short description, price and view details button
- Cache to reduce page load time
- Shortcode to show products on your page or blog post
- Customizable templates!
The documentation has been moved to the plugin!
- Shopify Ecommerce platform
- Drupal Commerce platform
- Gaitu plugina WordPress-eko ‘Pluginak’ menutik
- Create REST API access in your Magento 2 store
- Configure the plugin through the ‘WP Storefront’ menu in WordPress
- Use the
[wp-storefront platform="magento-2"]shortcode to show a product
Laguntzaileak eta Garatzaileak
“WP Storefront – Magento 2 Product Showcase” software librea da. Ondoko pertsonek egin dizkiote ekarpenak plugin honi.Laguntzaileak
Garapena interesatzen zaizu?
- NEW You can now show multiple products by separating multiple SKUs by commas
- FIX New shortcode attribute to remove the “.html” suffix to the URL: url_html_suffix=”false”
- FIX You can now hide the description with the show_description attribute
- FIX Cached products not working
- NEW Magento 2 (2.3-2.4) support (look at the plugin “Details” page to see how it works)
- NEW Customizable templates to have more control on how products are rendered
- CAUTION Magento 1 is no longer supported. If you update the plugin, you will lose your products
- CAUTION The name of the plugin is now WP Storefront and the shortcode has been updated to: [wp-storefront]
- The only feature available at the moment is to show a single product
- Fix an issue that prevents custom CSS from generating.
- Fix responsive breakpoints (0-575px 1 column, 576-767px 2 columns, > 768px 3 columns)
- NEW Action hook wp_storefront_before_product to show content before each product
- NEW Action hook wp_storefront_after_product to show content after each product
- NEW Filter hook wp_storefront_product to add additional product infos
- CAUTION The store attribute of the Magento shortcode is now mandatory.
- NEW Magento extension has been updated to 1.0.3 and is now on github
- Fix wrong products links like /product/view/id/82797/…
- Remove translations from the plugin and move them to Translating WordPress
- DEVELOPER Clean up PHP code to respect WordPress Coding Standards
- Fix wrong store parameters that prevents store filter to works
- NEW Shortcode attribute “description” to control the product description length (can be numeric, true or false)
- PLEASE NOTE If you are using the Magento module, you must update it to 1.0.2 !
- NEW Add new setting to disable customizer colors
- Fix wrong product links with multiple stores
- Fix PHP fatal error if wp_remote_get() returns WP_Error instance
- DEVELOPER Refactoring PHP code for better readability
- Improve errors handling when the REST API URL is not valid
- Code optimization
- Fix CSS flexbox Safari issue
- Fix image_width and image_height attributes that were missing on the tag
- Remove inline style attribute on the tag
- Add a minified version of style.css
- Add a minified version of the three JS scripts
- PLEASE NOTE There are no media queries by default (breakpoints for mobile devices)
- DEVELOPER Updated version on github
- Fix PHP static function warning on debug mode
- Remove JQuery script and replace with CSS flexbox
- NEW Add customizer settings to modify the colours without rewriting the CSS
- Fix missing link on “Buy it now” when using the Magento extension
- Strip all HTML tags on product name and product short_description by default
- Fix missing link on “Buy it now” button when “buy_now_url” is missing from REST API response.
- Fix Magento module requests when Magento is in a subdirectory.
- Fix cache to work with multiple shortcodes. Currently, the cache was only working with one shortcode which prevents users to show different categories of products on different pages.
- Test plugin with WordPress 4.5
- Fix missing product image (If you are using the Magento module, you must update it to 1.0.1)
- NEW Hide products image via shortcode (use hide_image=”true”, default is false)
- NEW Add flush cache button
- Update cache to use WordPress Transients API
- Replace CURL functions with WordPress HTTP API
- Update POT file and French translation
- Fix undismissable notice on other admin pages
- Update POT file and French translation
- NEW Cache for better performance (reduced page load time)
- NEW Possibility to disable the provided jQuery script
- Default CSS style improvements
- Clearer error messages and notices
- Fix missing product URL and buy it now button for those who are not using the Magento module
- Add french (fr_FR) translation
- Add PHPDoc on methods and properties
- Update POT file
- Add new hooks
- Add 13 new actions
- Add 7 new filters
First stable version.