Create newsletter signup forms for Mailster with the block editor.
Read the documentation
This is a BETA feature and requires a dedicate plugin. Some features are subject to change before the stable release. Please submit your feedback on Github
- fixed: invalid method in shortcode callback
- new: 6 new form patterns
- new: option for fullsreen background image
- new: support for Elementor with a dedicate widget
- fixed: user choice of lists were disabled if switching from code view back to editor view
- improved storing of block attributes
- new: newsletter homepage block (https://kb.mailster.co/convert-your-newsletter-homepage/)
- fixed: proper removing of GDPR block
- change: endpoint for form submission
- improved: renamed internal methods
- reverted: form name is now back in the options panel
- preparations for Mailster 4.0
- improved: rendering of compontents
- improved: css for latest WordPress version
- improved: frontend script to make it more relyable
- improved: frontend storage selector now working if localStorage is not available
- improved: Form and Input styles panel is now collapsable again
- improved: auto block recovery now works with nested blocks
- fixed: CSS and Events code editor now working correctly
- change: Form name is now a dedicate section and not collapsable
- update: display Mailster admin header with Mailster 3.3.3
- new filter
mailster_block_form_field_errorsfor third parties
mailster_block_formfilter containing form html
- new ‘load’ trigger on forms
- fixed: check referrer to prevent errors if it’s not defined
- fixed: display issue of cover block in forms with WP 6.1 and Gutenberg 14.2+
- fixed: message block are not added correctly with WP 6.1 and Gutenberg 14.2+
- fixed: unable to change the value of the scroll trigger threshold.
- fixed: don’t scroll to bottom of page in preview pane if form has not been saved for the first time.
- fixed: excerpt was empty on archive page if form was used in content.
- improved: accessibility on form submission messages (may require form updates).
- improved: close button accessibility.
- redirection after form submission now delayed for 150ms to complete all remote events.
- updated: referrer is now the current page if no the referrer is from the same origin.
- padding for popups in preview panel is not unset by default.
- updated cool down method (Please update this settings in the Appearance menu)
- using fieldsets for accessibility
- use preventDefault on button click to prevent default behavior
- preview improvements
- tab now iterates through elements for accessibility.
- fixed: close button wasn’t visible on some mobile devices
- new block with a close link to close the popup
- improved accessibility on close buttons
- re-enabled kses filter on HTML output
- fixed: classic editor is shown if classic editor plugin is enabled
- improved: validation of post message in preview modal
- fixed: always load form data even on preview screen
- added option to change to alignment of form fields
- initial release
This Plugin requires Mailster Newsletter Plugin for WordPress
Plugin honek 8 blokeak eskaintzen ditu.
- Mailster Form Use a Mailster Block Form on your page
- Mailster Homepage
- Mailster Homepage Section Use this block to add content to certain sections only.
- Message Field Adds a Message field to your Mailster Block Form
- Lists Field Adds a List block to your Mailster Block Form
- GDPR Field Adds a Checkbox to your Mailster Block form for GDPR compliance
- Mailster Form Define the look of your form here.
- Close Link A simple link to close the popup
- Upload the entire
mailster-block-formsfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Newsletter => Block Forms
- Click on “add New” to create a new form.
Can I use this as a stand alone plugin?
No, Mailster 3.2.0 or above is required to use this plugin. Get it here.
Laguntzaileak eta Garatzaileak
“Mailster Block Forms” software librea da. Ondoko pertsonek egin dizkiote ekarpenak plugin honi.Laguntzaileak
Itzul zaitez Mailster Block Forms zure hizkuntzara.
Garapena interesatzen zaizu?
Araka ezazu kodea; begira ezazu SVN biltegia, edo harpidetu garapen erregistrora RSS-(r)en bidez.