Add your WooCommerce customers to your Mailster subscriber lists
This Plugin requires Mailster Newsletter Plugin for WordPress
Read more about the add on on our knowledge base.
2023(e)ko otsailaren 26(a)
Overall, its good.Altough, some really necessary functions is missing. A Huge one is you cant segment/target to Woocommerce Customer users, for example: send to user role “Woocommerce Customer” Like “IF ‘woocommerce_customer’ and Is Subscribed / and Purchased product_name or product_brand You can't target people who already purchased specific products before you set up a list that a product, that's a big deal. We got tens of thousands of customers we cant target because of this. Or to what characters the name of a product contains in their order, you just target existing wordpress users, not woocommerce customers, that is the difference. If someone has purchased with guest account or with a list previously setup with a product(thousands of products in our case) wich is the norm, you can not target them with your plugin currently. This is a big thing you should update and that would also be fairly easy to implement to your next update Or a way to sync up wocommerce order data with lists or segmentation. like if order email is subsribed and purchased product with letters containing "brandname" It would be a 5/5 with this, nothing else I can see that is missing
2022(e)ko urriaren 28(a)
Can't be saved for 1.7 version
2022(e)ko maiatzaren 5(a)
Thanks, it works great with newest mailster version. (If it is not showing, you must log in as guest.)
2019(e)ko urtarrilaren 22(a)
Works like a charm, just does the thing it should do!
2018(e)ko urriaren 7(a)
Plugin and support 100%.
2018(e)ko abuztuaren 22(a)
Fonctionne parfaitement; tout simplement.
Laguntzaileak eta Garatzaileak
“Mailster for WooCommerce” software librea da. Ondoko pertsonek egin dizkiote ekarpenak plugin honi.Laguntzaileak
Itzul zaitez Mailster for WooCommerce zure hizkuntzara.
Garapena interesatzen zaizu?
Araka ezazu kodea; begira ezazu SVN biltegia, edo harpidetu garapen erregistrora RSS-(r)en bidez.
- fixed: coupons are not displayed correctly in dynamic edit bar
- fixed: checks if current session has a customer before getting the subscriber by email
- added coupons to supported post types
- added coupons to tags list
- new: option to disable WooCommerece style in email
- fixed: use of deprecated method on order object
- updated markup of signup checkbox
- now requires WooCommerce 3.0 or above
- new option to skip checkbox for registered users
- fixed: admin url in referer
- updated file structure
- additional checkbox positions
- added: option to choose position of checkbox on the checkout page
- wrapped checkbox in label tag for better UX
- Initial Release