GET BOOKINGS FOR WOOCOMMERCE AND START SCHEDULING APPOINTMENTS FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS. MANAGE YOUR BOOKINGS BY UTILIZING THE LISTING CALENDAR AND REGULATING THE BOOKING DURATIONS WITH ALL EASE.
WooCommerce Booking & appointment plugin is a powerful plugin that enables store owners to create an online booking system that allows them to turn their products into online booking solutions and make them available to customers for a set period of time.
You can now simply book WordPress time slots booking, confirm/reject bookings, display reservation calendar listings, enable booking cancellations, promote booking availability, regulate booking duration, and much more using the Bookings Calendar plugin’s capabilities.
From the update Version 2.0.5 onwards, the Bookings plugin and its support will be handled by WP Swings.
WP Swings is just our improvised and rebranded version with all quality solutions and help being the same, so no worries at your end. Please Connect with us for all setup, support, and update related queries without hesitation.
WITH THE BOOKINGS FOR WOOCOMMERCE PLUGIN ON YOUR STORE YOU CAN:
- With WooCommerce Calendar Booking you can Easily define additional booking costs and services from the backend.
- Unit, base, and additional cost-based WooCommerce bookable products can be defined.
- Easily define the maximum number of bookings per day with the HMS unit.
- Provide an easy upcoming booking list using the Booking Calendar.
- Can define WooCommerce bookings availability Start and End time for the day with ease.
PLUGIN MEETS YOUR REQUIREMENT, SO
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN OUR FREE WOOCOMMERCE BOOKINGS PLUGIN:
1) Enable Bookings
Using the WordPress Bookings plugin General Settings tab toggle button functionality, admin managers can simply enable/disable the plugin as well as the plugin’s bookings feature.
2) Flexible Bookings
With the Appointment Booking Calendar, customers can tailor their booking criteria to their specific budget, event, and requirements. You can make reservations without bothering to place a call, thus you can do so from the comfort of the home following easy booking management.
3) Booking Confirmations & Cancellation Offered
With the Appointment booking WordPress plugin, Admin managers can easily offer confirmations for booking requests made by customers, as well as easy booking cancellations, by utilizing the plugin’s capabilities.
4) Booking Listing and Sorting by Tag
All requested WooCommerce booking orders made by the customers are to be listed in the WooCommerce Order Listing table. Admin managers can conveniently sort the booking out of the orders using the Bookings tag available there.
5) Ease of Structuring Bookings Calendar
The WooCommerce Calendar Booking view allows merchants to build and analyze how their day or month is progressing. They can also make changes to current bookings or availability according to that.
6) Offered Services & Additional Costs
With the Booking system for WordPress, Admin managers can easily create WooCommerce booking services and additional costs using the backend settings, and also can easily display them over the checkout page as well as over the individual bookable resource page.
7) Responsive Interface
WordPress Online Booking provides an online mobile-friendly WooCommerce easy booking interface, i.e. a responsive UI that works on a variety of devices. In short, offering ease of access for their customers for online booking products.
8) Offer Bookings Availability Settings
Admin managers may easily specify booking and scheduling for WooCommerce-based availability for the day, as well as the exact deadline for making reservations. They only need to modify the Start and End times in the WooCommerce booking Availability tab of the plugin settings area to do so.
9) Avoid Unwanted Bookings
Prior to a day, admin managers can easily determine the maximum amount of appointments that can be made. So that they may provide easy booking management for their items, avoid unnecessary bookings, and easily indicate unavailability.
Visit Bookings for WooCommerce Documentation and learn more about the features and working of the plugin.
Check out Bookings Plugin knowledge base
LIVE DEMO OF WOOCOMMERCE BOOKINGS PLUGIN
WooCommerce Bookings plugin is compatible with Return Refund and Exchange for WooCommerce and WooCommerce RMA For Return Refund & Exchange. This will help the customers in receiving the overdue reimbursement or refunds easily using the bookings plugin.
The Bookings for WooCommerce is compatible with WordPress Multilingual i.e. WPML plugin and Multisite.
WHAT PREMIUM VERSION OF BOOKINGS FOR WOOCOMMERCE PRO OFFERS
- Offers a distinct Booking List.
- You can create different People Types for your bookings.
- Provide specific status settings for paid Bookings to confirm after days.
- Admin can also reject Bookings after days.
- Render setting to show/hide the Additional Booking’s details.
- Advance Bookings setting options.
- Admins can offer Early Bird Discounts.
- Customizable business type Templates.
- Layout a distinct Booking Search page.
- Admin can Manage Booking for registered customers from the backend.
- To change the total Booking cost, offer Global Cost Rules.
- Can offer Booking Reschedule settings.
- The Booking Service setup tab has a Start Time and an End Time.
- Admin can easily offer Unavailability for Bookings on Weekdays.
- Email and SMS Reminders before service avail.
- Easy Booking Social Share button available integration with Facebook.
- Admin can easily provide Booking Refunds and easy RMA plugin compatibility.
- Provide a specific Booking Policy Section likewise description tab.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF EXCLUSIVE FEATURES OF WOOCOMMERCE BOOKINGS PLUGIN
The Online Reservation Plugin i.e. Bookings for WooCommerce turns your ordinary WooCommerce store into an effective booking solution provider. Making use of bookings plugin features, you can create an online booking system that caters to all your customer’s requirements with ease.
Note: Get Bookings for WooCommerce Pro
DOCUMENTATION OF PREMIUM VERSION
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of the plugin, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu, and click Add New.
In the search field type “Bookings for WooCommerce” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our Bookings for WooCommerce plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating, and description. Most importantly, of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
The manual installation method involves downloading our Bookings for WooCommerce and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.
How can the admins show Include Services in the booking form?
Navigate to the Admin Dashboard > Plugin Back End Settings > Booking Form Settings to see the Included Services on the front end booking form. Then turn ON the Show Included Services toggle switch.
Is it possible to display the calendar on the frontend for picking booking dates?
Yes, the Bookings plugin has such functionality that allows customers to select a booking date from a calendar. To do so, go to the Edit Product page > General Settings > Activate the Calendar.
Is it possible for the administrator to define the maximum and a minimum number of persons who can place bookings?
Yes, the number of people for the bookings can be modified by the admin. Go to the Product Edit page > People > Enable the checkbox option for People > Opt on something like a Min and Max number of individuals.
How can Admin set the start time and end time of any booking?
Admin can easily specify the day’s booking availability as well as the specific booking deadline. To do so, they only need to adjust the Start and End times under the Availability tab of the plugin settings area.
Is there any option so that customers can cancel the booking from their side?
Yes, you can do so with our plugin. Navigate towards the General Settings section of the Edit Product page. Then, use the smart checkbox setting for the Cancellation Allowed option to set up the order cancellations allowed for their customer bookings.
How can we utilize the plugin to offer additional booking services for customers?
Yes, you can easily offer additional services to your booking solutions by utilizing the plugin’s features. To add additional services, simply go to Admin Dashboard > Products > Booking Services and add any additional booking service you wish.
And in order to include them within a booking service, just make use of the Booking Service widget on the sidebar of the specific booking product and include them.
Can the admin set the maximum booking per user?
Yes, the admin can set the maximum booking per user to achieve this Go to the Product edit page >> General settings>> Set maximum booking per user according to your need.
What is the appropriate way to add the booking product?
In order to create a bookable product for your bookings plugin, you need to first navigate towards your Admin Dashboard > Products > New Product > Select Data Type > Select Booking Product and perform the settings accordingly.
How many types of booking units are present in your plugin?
In our plugin, there are two types of booking units-
- Fixed Unit
- Customer Selected Unit
Laguntzaileak eta Garatzaileak
“Bookings for WooCommerce – Schedule Appointments, Manage Bookings, Show Availability, Calendar Listings” software librea da. Ondoko pertsonek egin dizkiote ekarpenak plugin honi.Laguntzaileak
Bookings for WooCommerce – Schedule Appointments, Manage Bookings, Show Availability, Calendar Listings 7 eskualde-ezarpenetara itzuli da. Eskerrik asko itzultzaileei beraien ekarpenengatik.
Garapena interesatzen zaizu?
3.0.0 – Released on 29 April 2022
- New: Some substantial UI changes across different areas of the plugin.
- New: Minor Bug Fixes
- New: Compatible with latest WP and WC
2.0.4 – Released on 3 February 2022
- New: Change author from MakeWebBetter to WP Swings
- New: Notice display of current version for WP Swings.
- New: Minor Bug fixes
- New: Compatible with latest WP and WC
2.0.2 – Released on 18 November 2021
- New: UI update
- New: Compatibility with WC 5.9.0 and WP 5.8.2
- Fix: Minor bugs fixes
2.0.1 – Released on 13 September 2021
- New: WPML compatibility added
- New: Multisite compatibility added
- Fix: Minor bug fixes
2.0.0 – Released on 25 August 2021
- New: Date and time selector
- New: UI/UX change for easy understanding.
- New: Compatibility with Bookings for WooCommerce Pro
- New: Compatibility with the latest WooCommerce 5.6.0
- New: Compatibility with the latest WordPress 5.8
- New: Compatibility with Return Refund and Exchange For WooCommerce and WooCommerce RMA For Return Refund & Exchange
- Fix: Updated settings for admin.
- Fix: Minor bug fixes and performance improvement
1.0.1 – Released on 31 May 2021
- Fix: Minor issues
- Fix: Booking Total Currency Symbol
- New: Compatibility with WooCommerce 5.3 and WordPress 5.7
1.0.0 – Released on 21 May 2021
- First version