Onix Helper is intended to create Custom Post Types and Custom Taxonomies in a way convenient to you. This plugin suits developers, agencies and private users. It just works!
- Optional integration with WordPress API
- Custom Post Types and Сustom Taxonomies creation without code writing
- Provides an interface to manage your Custom Post Types, just like managing your regular posts and pages
- Provides most popular parameters of the WordPress CPT API.
- Supports most common arguments for creating custom post types (like register_post_type())
- Supports most common arguments for creating custom taxonomies (like register_taxonomy())
- Plugin displays not only created with its help post types but enables you to apply taxonomies to all custom post types.
- Plugin displays taxonomies available for editing.
- Clean code
- Registered custom post types can be exported/imported using default WordPress functionality.
- Plugin contains restricted Fields Manager functions: it is possible to add meta boxes to the post types. These metaboxes can be of repeater type, but the fields themselves allow only combination of text and picture.
This section gives instruction how to install plugin, get it working and delete.
Upload plugin Onix helper from repository.
Activation goes with: register_activation_hook()
After activation plugin creates menu points such as:
Manage stings, Updates and Plugin settings. Plugin settings include settings of the plugin itself. Section Manage stings includes checkboxes which activate plugin and only after activation you will see correspondent menu points and pages.
Plugin deletion is possible via dashboard where you have to tick checkbox if you want to delete all files.
How to start?
Activate plugin, open settings page, choose checkbox to activate necessary functions. Necessary pages will be created and you will have possibility to create, edit and delete items.
Laguntzaileak eta Garatzaileak
“Onix Helper” software librea da. Ondoko pertsonek egin dizkiote ekarpenak plugin honi.Laguntzaileak
-made changes to the work of the plugin
-added the ability to select a specific page to display the meta fields section