Plugin “Org. Departments” allows you to create a Tree Structure of Departments of any Organization.
For each User, you can set a binding to several Departments.
- The list of Departments is displayed as a Hierarchical Tree.
- The list of Departments can be sorted by Name or ID.
- In the Profile of each User, you can now select the “Crew Member” Option – if this User is an Employee of this Organization.
- For each User, you can set a binding to several Departments.
- The number of Users is counted for each Departments.
- For each Departments, you can set its own CSS Class to highlight it in the general List.
- Add Column: “Department” on Admin -> Users List.
- Option: Show Column: “Department” (On/Off).
- Use ShortCode [org.departments] for Show Departments Tree on FrontEnd.
- Search argument for ShortCode [org.departments search=true]. Use for Search in Departments and Members.
- Upload ‘org-departments’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- If you have any problems – please ask for support.
Ez dago berrikuspenik plugin honentzat.
Laguntzaileak eta Garatzaileak
“Org. Departments” software librea da. Ondoko pertsonek egin dizkiote ekarpenak plugin honi.Laguntzaileak
2021.10.21 * Added Search in Departments and Members. * Added ScreenShotes about Search in Departments and Members.
2021.10.18 * Added ShortCode [org.departments] for FrontEnd. * Tested to WP 5.8.1 * Added ScreenShotes about Departments Tree on FrontEnd.
2021.10.05 * Add Column: "Department" on Admin -> Users List. * Add Option: Show Column: "Department" (On/Off). * Added screenshot-3: Page: Setup -> Org. Departments. Options. * Added screenshot-4: Page: Users with Department Column.
2021.09.30 * GO
2021.09.09 * Initial release.