Pay with Stripe will allow you to sell your products on your WordPress website without any other complex e-commerce plugin.
Are you trying to sell your physical product, digital products, online courses, services?
Or even collecting recurring payments by selling a subscription product or service?
Pay With Stripe is the solution for you. Start accepting one-time payments or recurring payments (subscriptions) in 5 minutes.
We work exclusively with Stripe so you can accept any credit card payments.
Stripe provides a complete tech stack to support any business model.
No coding knowledge is required.
This WordPress plugin will allow you to
- Accept One-Time Payments
- Accept Recurring Payments (subscriptions)
- Elementor Buy Button Widget to create your product pages
- WordPress Buy Button Shortcode to create your product pages
- Stripe Test mode and Live mode
- Import and Sync Stripe products to your WordPress website automatically
- Custom Thank you page URL for each buy button
- Custom Cancel page URL for each buy button
- Global Thank you page URL for each buy button
- Global Cancel page URL for each buy button
- Great Support
- and much more…
What you can do with Pay With Stripe?
- Sell Anything
- Online courses
- Online classes
- Membership plans
- Food delivery
- SaaS subscriptions
- SaaS one-time payments
Plugins built by us (Freslight Lab)
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to
Pay With Stripe menu
- Add your settings
Use the following shortcode and replace the price parameter with your Stripe product ID.
[pwstripe_button text=”Pay Now” price=”price_1IufcqDELhXZvA7oR4Lq9btJ”]
Using Elementor add the Stripe Button element and fill the settings.
Laguntzaileak eta Garatzaileak
“Pay With Stripe – Your WordPress Payments Stripe Gateway” software librea da. Ondoko pertsonek egin dizkiote ekarpenak plugin honi.Laguntzaileak
Garapena interesatzen zaizu?
- Fix! – Security Fix.
- New! – See the Stripe Products inside Pay with Stripe settings.
- New! – Able to sync products every hour.
- New! – Improved settings UX and UI.
- New! – Add Stripe Partner ID to Stripe API calls.
- New! – Sync Stripe Products and import them to WordPress in a specific custom post type (CPT)
- New! – Elementor Widget with a Buy button for one-time payments and recurring payments
Include Freemius SDK