Our WordPress SEO plugin integration includes
- Includes custom field values in a post type for WP SEO Analysis (Requires Pod)
- Adds Advanced Content Types to XML Sitemaps
- Adds option to choose which Advanced Content Types will be included in XML Sitemaps (Pod must have a Detail Page URL set)
Pods SEO is designed for use with Pods Advanced Content Types. Other Pods content types integrate with WordPress SEO and other SEO plugins automatically. For more information on SEO and Pods Advanced Content Types please see this tutorial or this screencast.
WP SEO Analysis integration includes all Text, Image, Paragraph, and WYSIWYG field content automatically. You can choose to exclude individual fields by editing those fields options under the ‘Advanced Field Options’ tab.
We’re looking in the future at integrating with other features from WordPress SEO and integrating with other plugins too.
Check out our GitHub for a list of contributors, or search our GitHub issues to see everyone involved in adding features, fixing bugs, or reporting issues/testing.
- Unpack the entire contents of this plugin zip file into your
- Upload to your site
- Navigate to
wp-admin/plugins.phpon your site (your WP Admin plugin page)
- Activate this plugin
OR you can just install it with WordPress by going to Plugins >> Add New >> and type this plugin’s name
Ez dago berrikuspenik plugin honentzat.
Laguntzaileak eta Garatzaileak
“Pods SEO” software librea da. Ondoko pertsonek egin dizkiote ekarpenak plugin honi.Laguntzaileak
2.2.1 – October 19th, 2021
- Fixed: Address Pods 2.8 compatibility issues
2.2 – March 26th, 2020
- Added: Now requiring PHP 5.4+
- Added: Freemius support when running Pods 2.7.17
2.1 – March 23rd, 2017
- Added: Support for Image fields in SEO analysis integration
- Added: Image information added to Yoast SEO XML sitemap entries filter
2.0 – June 24th, 2016
- Added WP SEO Analysis integration
- Fixed assignment bug issues with $lastmod (props to @avhaliullin for finding the bug and outlining the fix)
1.0 – December 3rd, 2013
- First official release!
- Found a bug? Have a great feature idea? Get on GitHub and tell us about it and we’ll get right on it: github.com/pods-framework/pods-seo/issues/new