Advanced easy to use database manager with reports. Do A/B testing, view and edit submitted data in the backend. PowerFormBuilder, the new and easy to use plugin for WordPress.
The worlds first and only submitted database manager with backend access in WordPress for bloggers, freelancers, developers and enterpise.
Create simple and professional forms for your site within minutes with absolutely no coding.
We built PowerFormBuilder to help you build better forms and is highly optimized for web and server performance.
Current available languages: English, French (Français), Italian (Italiano), German (Deutsch), and Spanish (Español).
Create forms that are 100% responsive and look great on all your devices (mobile phone, tablet, laptop, and desktop).
PowerFormBuilder has built in Consent and GDPR tools to assists website owners to comply with the European Union General Data Protection Regulations and the new California Consumer Privacy Act.
Visit PowerFormBuilder Documentation: to learn more.
- Easy to use drag & drop form builder.
- Consent & GDPR compliance tools
- Front end posting
- Live preview
- 100% mobile responsive
- Single line text
- Unlimited forms
- Unlimited entries
- Advanced fields
- Pre-built templates
- Conditional Logic
- Multi-page forms
- MailChimp (Premium)
- Constan Contact (Premuim)
- Honeypot (Premium)
- File upload
- Export to CSV
- Instant email notification
- Google ReCaptcha
- Sripe (Premium)
- Paypal (Premium)
- Zapier 1000 APPS, LIMITLESS Possibilities (Premium)
- (Premium) Need help? PowerFormBuilders Premium Plus and Pro users get 1 year free access to our priority support and updates.
- Submission Database Manager
- Form POPUP Integration
- A/B Testing
- POPUP Statistics
- Get 30 Day Free Pro Trail License
Note: Some features are Premium. Which means you need PowerFormBuilder Premium to unlock those features.
You can get PowerFormBuilder Premium here!
Can you contribute?
If you are an awesome contributor for translations or plugin development, please contact us at email@example.com
Follow the following steps for a fully functional Power Form Builder:
- After installation, go to “Power Forms” menu in the admin panel, You will find the builtin template “Contact Us”.
- To display form just, add plugin dynamic shortcode in an existing page or add a new page/post and write shortcode anywhere in the page/post editor.
- After someone submit a form from the front-end, you will find an entry in backend section Entries just under the Power Forms Menu.
- Configure SMTP settings Power Forms > Settings > SMTP if you can not find an email on form submission.
- You can also integrate Form CAPTCHA just add Google Recpatch Keys in Power Forms > Settings > reCAPTCHA Integration Tabs and activate the recaptch using indvidual form Settings.
- Download plugin.
/wp-content/plugins/directory to your web server.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Add plugin dynamic shortcode in an existing page or add a new page/post and write shortcode anywhere in the page/post editor.
- How to create a new form?
In your WordPress admin panel, go to “Power Forms” menu and add a new form. Click/Drag & Drop Fields for create a form and then copy and paste shortcode anywhere on page/post.
- Power Form Builder saving the submission data?
In your WordPress admin panel, go to “Power Forms > Entries” where you can find you submited entries detail.
Laguntzaileak eta Garatzaileak
“PowerFormBuilder – Contact Form Database Manager for WordPress” software librea da. Ondoko pertsonek egin dizkiote ekarpenak plugin honi.Laguntzaileak
Garapena interesatzen zaizu?
- Updated form builder layout fields in one column
- Form preview improvements
- Settings page design update
- Entries page design update
- GDPR data request page update
- GDPR data delete request page ddesign update
- Added CSV download custom settings
- Fixed Bugs
- Added Integration with the WordPress GDPR Core Feature
- Added Data exporter for WordPress GDPR Core Feature
- Added Data eraser for WordPress GDPR Core Feature
- Added New Styling
- Cleanup GDPR Feature
- Fix issues
- Fix Compatibility Issue with the Polylang Plugin
- Added Stop Entries Options
- Added option for styling form button
- Added option for changing the button position
- Fix issues
- Add Data view feature in Frontend data request table
- Fix issues
- Builtin GDPR Form Option Added
- Global option for GDPR checkbox text
- Power Form Builder Lite Version Launched!!