Recapture is the easiest and most effective way to recover abandoned carts and do email marketing for your WooCommerce site. We also support Easy Digital Downloads abandoned cart recovery as well!
Requires: WooCommerce 3.0 or newer and a free Recapture account
Recapture helps your store increase sales. This plugin connects Recapture to WooCommerce to send triggered emails to your customers to recover abandoned carts for WooCommerce, win back old customers, or request reviews.
** Recapture has a long history of success with Abandoned Carts **
Recapture has already helped merchants generate over $186,000,000 in additional revenue since 2015. We’re recovering hundreds of thousands a week for stores like yours.
Recapture’s abandoned cart recovery for WooCommerce helps your ecommerce store recover lost revenue from abandoned carts for WooCommerce. Recapture tracks when carts are abandoned on your store, then lets you send recovery emails to encourage the customers who abandoned these carts to complete the purchase.
You can set up as many campaigns and recovery emails as you’d like, and customize the text and design of every email sent.
Recapture has best-in-class email capture capabilities–using email popups, or our new “Add to Cart” email popup, where users enter an email before they add the item to the cart, ensuring easier recovery.
And now, Recapture support SMS notifications for order updates and abandoned cart recovery.
** Emails are Ready-to-go on Install, but easily customized **
You don’t need to spend a lot of time setting up Recapture before you can benefit from it.
Recapture’s emails are setup using best practices out-of-the-box so you can turn them on immediately. Or you can change them using our friendly drag and drop based editor, or even completely customize the content using full HTML. The choice is yours!
Campaigns come configured with ideal timings, but you’re free to set them as you’d like (e.g., send 3 recovery emails per abandoned cart, or a series of 4 emails in a winback campaign), customize their send timing, and use a drag-and-drop editor to change the content. Very friendly for non-technical users. Setting up recovery for abandoned carts on WooCommerce has never been easier.
** Winbacks, Review Reminders, and Email Collectors, oh my! **
Installing Recapture gives you the features of 4 separate plugins with less hassle
Besides abandoned carts for WooCommerce, we support email popups to encourage list building, we support review reminder emails to get customers to provide a review after purchase (social proof increases sales!), and winback emails to encourage customers to be repeat buyers. All of these increase your average order value, making your store more profitable.
And now, broadcast emails and SMS are supported too.
** Won’t drag your site down **
Tracking for orders and carts is done and stored in Recapture, not your site’s database. We send emails from our robust cloud infrastructure using best practices (SPF, DKIM, etc) to ensure maximum delivery and open rates. This means your site stays FAST for buyers while we track analytics and carts for you, allowing you see everything you need in a click or two.
Recapture is backed by a team with a long history of ecommerce success. Recapture Abandoned Carts for WooCommerce works on any store and scales automatically with our AWS load-balanced, multi-server infrastructure. We handle stores of all sizes. No need to worry as you grow!
** Friendly, responsive support **
We (heart) our merchants and ecommerce
Our #1 goal is to make your store more successful, and we love to do it! Contact us for support and find out what sets us apart from so many other WordPress plugins. Live chat available in the Recapture dashboard.
Translators: the plugin text domain is:
- Visit Recapture.io for more details on Recapture, and to see how our average merchant can boost revenue 10% or more in just 5 minutes.
- Browse the documentation for questions, FAQs and more.
- Contact us for support on our site
Be sure you’re running WooCommerce 3.0 or newer in your shop.
To install the plugin, you can do one of the following:
- (Recommended) Search for “Recapture Abandoned Carts for WooCommerce” under Plugins > Add New
- Upload the entire
recapture-for-woocommercefolder to the
- Upload the .zip file with the plugin under Plugins > Add New > Upload
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Click the “Configure” plugin link or go to Recapture from the main menu to connect your store to Recapture quickly.
Save your settings!
Do I need anything else to use this plugin?
Yes, a free Recapture account is required to recover abandoned carts for your WooCommerce store (we’ll create one for you on install, automatically!). You can recover up to $500 completely free, You can learn more about Recapture pricing here for our paid accounts.
When do you consider a cart “abandoned” and how do you get emails from my customers?
A cart is considered abandoned if a customer has added items to the cart, but has not checked out or shown any cart activity for at least 30 minutes. At this point, Recapture starts the timers for your recovery emails.
How do you get emails from my customers?
Can I include unique coupon codes in my emails?
Yep! Recapture can find and include WooCommerce coupon codes in your automated emails. This gives you a proven and powerful means of increasing conversion rates and generating more orders!
Do you support broadcast emails?
Yes. As of July 2021, Recapture can now send broadcast campaigns to promote your sales, send newsletters and more.
Are you GDPR compliant?
Completely. As of May 25, 2018, we are fully GDPR compliant. Details here.
Laguntzaileak eta Garatzaileak
“WordPress abandoned cart recovery and email marketing for WooCommerce by Recapture” software librea da. Ondoko pertsonek egin dizkiote ekarpenak plugin honi.Laguntzaileak
Itzul zaitez WordPress abandoned cart recovery and email marketing for WooCommerce by Recapture zure hizkuntzara.
Garapena interesatzen zaizu?
Araka ezazu kodea; begira ezazu SVN biltegia, edo harpidetu garapen erregistrora RSS-(r)en bidez.
- Fixed an issue when processing order status updates that occasionally created duplicate carts for admin users.
- Avoid optimize API calls to Recapture.
- Correctly handle WooCommerce carts associated with a user account and loaded at login.
- Support user defined product block
- WordPress 6.0 support
- Fix incorrect echo tag in reviews page template
- Add endpoint to disable a discount code
- Support discount code expiry dates
- Fix static/non-static function call issue
- Support custom WooCommerce order statuses
- Update Recapture api URL
- Multi-currency support with WOOCS – Currency Switcher for WooCommerce
- Support loading customer data from the currently logged in WordPress user
- Support for WordPress 5.9
- Include WooCommerce cart context when saving and recovering abandoned carts.
- Include customer name in order conversion
- Fix incorrect cart total calculation when converting orders.
- Include full order details in the order conversion event.
- Support for unique discount codes.
- Send order state changes to Recapture
- Added option to include sales tax in cart total.
- Remove review titles from product review page.
- Fix invalid order conversion issue with some payment providers.
- Check the order for first name before accessing the field when rendering reviews.
- Added support for Review Booster campaigns
- WordPress 5.7 support
- Fixed an issue affecting CloudFlare users when authenticating with Recapture.
- Support ‘defer’ script tags added by optimization plugins
- Fix bug ‘headers already sent’
- Improve checkout URL generation
- Code review upgrades for WPE
- Integration updates for LW
- Refactoring to include RCP as another option in codebase
- Improve flow when connecting to Recapture
- WordPress 5.3 support
- Improved cart attribution in certain situations
- Initial release