With this plugin, you can easily integrate data from your Recras instance, such as packages and contact forms, into your own website.
To get started, go to the Recras → Settings page and enter your Recras name. For example, if you log in to Recras at
https://mysite.recras.nl/ then your Recras name is
mysite. That’s all there is to it! You can now use widgets to retrieve data. All data is retrieved via a secured connection (HTTPS) to ensure data integrity. Other than the request parameters, no data is sent to the Recras servers.
This plugin consists of the following “widgets”. To use them, you first need to set your Recras name (see paragraph above).
* Availability calendar
* Book processes
* Contact forms
* Online booking of packages
* Voucher sales
* Voucher info
Widgets can be added to your site in three ways. Using Gutenberg blocks (recommended), using the buttons in the “classic editor” (limited functionality), or by entering the shortcode manually (discouraged).
Date picker for contact forms
By default, date pickers in contact forms use the browser date picker. If you want to be able to style the date picker, we recommend to enable the date picker we have included with the plugin. You can enable this on the Recras → Settings page.
Note: this setting only applies to standalone contact forms, not to contact forms used in the seamless online booking integration or in book processes.
No custom styling is applied by default, so it will integrate with your site easily. If you want to apply custom styling, see
css/style.css for all available classes. Be sure to include these styles in your own theme, this stylesheet is not loaded by the plugin!
For styling the date picker, we refer you to the Pikaday repository. Be sure to make any changes in your own theme or using WordPress’ own Customizer.
All data from your Recras is cached for up to 24 hours. If you make important changes, such as increasing the price of a product, you can clear the cache to reflect those changes on your site immediately.
Google Analytics integration
You can enable basic Google Analytics integration for the booking of packages and voucher sales by checking “Enable Google Analytics integration?” on the Recras Settings page. This will only work if there is a global
We would appreciate it if you use our GitHub page for bug reports, pull requests and general questions. If you do not have a GitHub account, you can use the Support forum on wordpress.org.
We only support the plugin on the latest version of WordPress (which you should always use anyway!) and only on actively supported PHP branches.
Plugin honek 1 blokea hornitzen du.
Easy installation (preferred)
- Install the plugin from the Plugins > Add New page in your WordPress installation.
- Download the zip file containing the plugin and extract it somewhere to your hard drive
- Upload the
recras-wordpress-pluginfolder to the
- Gaitu plugina WordPress-eko ‘Pluginak’ menutik
composer require recras/recras-wordpress-pluginin your terminal
- The plugin will automatically be installed in the
/wp-content/plugins/directory by using Composer Installers
- Gaitu plugina WordPress-eko ‘Pluginak’ menutik
Do you support Gutenberg?
Yes, since version 2.2.0! Please make sure you use the latest version of the plugin and please report any bugs you encounter.
Do you support Visual Composer, Brizy, etc. ?
We do not support page builders and have no plans to do so.
Does the plugin support network installations?
Yes it does. You can set different Recras names (all settings, for that matter) for each site.
Can the plugin be installed as “must use plugin” ?
No. “Must use” plugins don’t appear in the update notifications nor show their update status on the plugins page (direct quote from the WordPress documentation) which is reason enough for us not to support this.
Ez dago berrikuspenik plugin honentzat.
Laguntzaileak eta Garatzaileak
“Recras WordPress plugin” software librea da. Ondoko pertsonek egin dizkiote ekarpenak plugin honi.Laguntzaileak
Itzul zaitez Recras WordPress plugin zure hizkuntzara.
Garapena interesatzen zaizu?
Araka ezazu kodea; begira ezazu SVN biltegia, edo harpidetu garapen erregistrora RSS-(r)en bidez.
- Make online booking of packages look better on narrow pages on large screens (i.e. desktop)
- Gutenberg contact form widget: properly show allowed packages
- Add option to fix BP date picker styling
- Plugin now requires PHP 7.2 or higher
- Thank-you page list is now better split into pages and posts
- “Basic theme” is now the default instead of “No theme”
- Disabled displaying errors in WP debug mode
- Fix shortcode example for book process initial value
- Fix GA4 events not being sent on book process thank-you page
- Allow initial value in first widget of a book process, when the first widget is “package selection”.
- Seamless online booking integration: prevent half filled months in date selection
- Time fields in contact form was limited to steps of 5 minutes, but browser UI didn’t take this into account. Time fields are no longer limited to 5 minute intervals.
- Fix crash when using shortcodes in the wrong way
- It is now possible to integrate multiple book processes on one page
See the full changelog for older versions.