THE BEST AND FREE GOOGLE SHEETS INTEGRATION FOR WOOCOMMERCE
ShopMagic for Google Sheets will let you connect your WordPress with a Google Sheets. You’ll be able to export all the data from WooCommerce orders to Google Sheets.
No need to use any external or 3rd party software to establish a connection between your WordPress and Google Sheets. Thanks to our plugin, it is set directly between your store and Google Sheets.
You can decide to which spreadsheet your data should be exported. You can also select rows and tabs of your document.
All of that available just within a few clicks – no burdensome configuration needed. Connect your Google account with ShopMagic and you will be ready to save any data to all of your spreadsheets.
When installed and activated, there will be a new action type called Add row to Google Sheets. Select it, and choose the sheet from your account to integrate.
SHOPMAGIC FOR GOOGLE SHEETS USE CASES
Every time a new order will be created in WooCommerce, ShopMagic will export its data to the new row of a spreadsheet of your choice. However, it is not the only way how you can use our plugin.
ShopMagic for Google Sheets will let you:
- Save any form submission
- Add a review to your spreadsheets database
- Create a list of your users updated in realtime
Why choose ShopMagic for Google Sheets:
- Ultra-fast configuration
- Free WooCommerce and Google Sheets integration
- No need to use external software
- Multiple integrations
- 90+ placeholders
- possibility of further extending with ContactForm 7 or Gravity Forms
When connected, you can use any of your Sheets, just specify in the automation to which one.
ShopMagic for Google Sheets is available for free and can be used as your only ShopMagic’s add-on. However, it integrates with the rest of the add-ons. If you want to extend its functionality, all the ShopMagic PRO add-ons will work. To name a few:
- Delayed Actions – Use it to delay your email. You can choose from delay for a specified number of minutes, hours, days or weeks or to send email at specified time. Delay both SMS, and email notifications.
- Review Request – Request a review from your customer. You can automate your review request flow, and create an automated thank-you email, when a customer will review your product.
- Manual Actions – Trigger custom emails, directly from your WordPress dashboard, whenever you want, and to whomever you want. Send manual emails, and manually trigger SMS messages. Use it to notify your customers about special offers in your WooCommerce store.
- ShopMagic's Integrations – Integrate your store with WooCommerce Bookings, WooCommerce Memberships and WooCommerce Subscriptions plugins.
If you are looking for more information about available add-ons, check ShopMagic website.
How to create ShopMagic’s automation?
Creating an automation in ShopMagic is a simple and straightforward process. You can use below video guide:
On the other hand, ShopMagic has a bunch of built-in recipes, which you can import if you prefer not to start from scratch.
SHOPMAGIC FOR GOOGLE SHEETS IS AVAILABLE FOR FREE
That’s right. We believe that everyone should have a possibility to benefit from modern marketing strategies and solutions. Especially in the current world situation. That’s why we are giving this add-on for free, for every WooCommerce store owner. It is fourth ShopMagic’s add-on which is available for free. The rest are:
- ShopMagic Abandoned Carts, designed to recover WooCommerce abandoned carts.
- ShopMagic for Twilio for sending SMS directly from WordPress dashboard.
- ShopMagic for Contact Form 7 which let you use data submitted in the CF7 form in your automations.
IS THERE A PRO VERSION OF SHOPMAGIC FOR GOOGLE SHEETS?
No. ShopMagic for Google Sheets is designed as free, and it will be free once and for all. All of the features are included into this add-on.
No additional login, credit card or external account needed. Simply download, activate our plugins, and you are good to go!
However, there’s a non-direct way of extending ShopMagic for Google Sheets features. If you are using ShopMagic PRO you’ll have access to some add-ons like Gravity Forms, Manual Actions or Customer Coupons. You can use them to create better, more personalized WooCommerce marketing automations.
The only requirement is the core version of ShopMagic plugin.
- Install either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Go to WooCommerce → Automations in your WordPress admin area and add a automation.
- Choose an event and an action for automation based on your preferences.
Do I need anything else to use this plugin?
Yes. This plugin is an add-on which requires ShopMagic plugin.
I’m new to WooCommerce. Will I be able to configure ShopMagic?
Of course! It only takes a few minutes to configure a follow-up email in our plugin. If you encounter any problems, we have a team of dedicated specialists ready to help you.
Do you provide support?
We’d love to hear from you! You can ask a question on WordPress forums or send us a direct support message. We leave no questions unanswered!
Will ShopMagic for Google Sheets slow down my site?
No. Just as WooCommerce, our plugin stores everything locally in the WordPress database. All emails and actions are queued and sent or performed in batches, so event if you have a big store with lots of customers and orders, it will run smoothly.
Are coding skills needed to use your plugin?
Not at all! No coding skills required. One of our goals is to simplify the creation of every automation. Usually, it only takes a few minutes to create a working automation.
Is there a documentation for this add-on?
Yes, it is. ShopMagic and each of its add-ons have extensive documentation available for you. Here’s the article about ShopMagic for Google Sheets.
Ez dago berrikuspenik plugin honentzat.
Laguntzaileak eta Garatzaileak
“ShopMagic for Google Sheets” software librea da. Ondoko pertsonek egin dizkiote ekarpenak plugin honi.Laguntzaileak