This plugin is designed to create an admin panel called “Forms” under “Settings” create a form with required fields. It also enables “Email” under “Settings” allowing for SMTP e-mails from your wordpress site. The plugin works by using a shortcode on the desired form front end post. It allows a user to use their own form to post into the proper processing page as long as the required fields are sent.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
/wp-content/plugins/directory or search for it and install.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure your mail settings under “Settings” -> “Email”.
- Configure your form settings under “Settings” -> “Forms”.
- Place [simpul_forms] on the contact page/post you wish to display and process the form.
- A question that someone might have
An answer to that question.
- What about foo bar?
Answer to foo bar dilemma.
Ez dago berrikuspenik plugin honentzat.
Laguntzaileak eta Garatzaileak
“Simpul Forms by Esotech” software librea da. Ondoko pertsonek egin dizkiote ekarpenak plugin honi.Laguntzaileak
Garapena interesatzen zaizu?
Updated script queuing for efficiency and to prevent any conflict with other plugins, including other simpul plugins.
Fixed jQuery file not loading to prevent value boxes from appearing when not needed.
Changed maximum amount of numbers in phone number to 15 according to E.164 standard. All spaces, dashes, and non-numbers are removed so only numbers are counted.
- First Upload