Site Safe Plugin is the easiest way to secure All Media Files and NFT uploads.
Effortlessly integrated, with just one click WordPress users have the ability for easy uploading, managing all types of digital files along with their versions.
Site Safe protects media files such as documents, audios, and videos that are uploaded to your website under Media Library or via Media, Pages or Posts.
Site Safe Basic
- Easy uploading, categorizing, tagging, and managing of all types of digital files (PDFs, software packages, audio tracks, video files, digital art, etc., along with their versions.
- Plugin has a drag and drop upload module for you to instantly upload
- Add multiple file versions to your downloads, each with its own data set — like download count and file links.
- Protects media files such as, documents (PDF, DOCX, PPTX), audios, and videos (MP4, MP3) that you upload to your website under Media Library or via Media, Pages or Posts.
- Only admin users and the file’s author can access them directly. Unwanted users will be redirected to your 404 not found page when attempting to read and download these file URLs.
- Auto Generate private urls
- Protects your upload directory
- Restrict access based on IP address
- Customize “no access page”
- Change around the controls so that some users are able to see and download files while others are restricted
- Block google from indexing your files
- Prevent image hotlinking
Site Safe PRO
- Connect the plugin to a wide range of third-party storage systems such as Google Drive and Dropbox (syncing)
- Plugin has premium options for creating a digital storefront, with tools for PayPal integration, single click sales, and coupon
- Access to a digital asset manager to visually create and edit files. This includes support for previewing video and audio
- You have access to mobile apps to see notifications about when users download and install your files.
Visit Our Website Now Site Safe!
- Upload Site Safe folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Click on the Site Safe link from the main menu
Where can I get more help and support for this plugin?
You may reach us here for concerns on https://sitesafe-wp.com/contact/
How to start using?
After installing and activating the Site Safe Plugin. Proceed to the admin-dashboard menu called ‘Site Safe’. There you will be able to upload files, add categories and tags.
Is there a role restriction who can and who cannot download?
Yes, in the basic version only users who uploaded the file can see and download his files. In the PRO version users maybe be able to show and hide to certain roles. He/she may also public it and also has a private-link feature (only those with the link can see the file and may download it)
Ez dago berrikuspenik plugin honentzat.
Laguntzaileak eta Garatzaileak
“Site Safe” software librea da. Ondoko pertsonek egin dizkiote ekarpenak plugin honi.Laguntzaileak
- Fix sitesafe post-link issue when drafting and publishing.
- Fix image width display on sitesafe post-single.