SLP | Location and Directory SaaS| WordPress Plugins | Documentation
Add location data fields to Gravity Forms to support locations in Store Locator Plus.
How does it work?
Ensure you have the right versions of Store Locator Plus and Gravity Forms plugins installed.
Create a form with Gravity Forms or use an existing one.
Create new Gravity Forms Locations mapping ((GFL Mapping)) to assign form fields to location fields.
The GFL Mapping supports a condition from the form input to determine whether or not to map the form entry to a location.
Create a post or page with the [[SLPLUS]] shortcode to show the locations entered.
Adds the following fields to location data:
- Store Name
Additional Premium Features
Via the Documentation site, you can purchase the premium version to enhance this Gravity Forms integration even more with the following features:
- Supports extended location data supported by other SLP add-ons.
- Supports additional search features to search for locations entered by a certain form.
- Supports additional shortcode attributes ‘[slplus gfl_form_id_selector=”hidden” gfl_form_id=7]’:
** ‘gfl_form_id_selector=”hidden”‘: Include the selector to enable filtering on gfl_form_id.
** ‘gfl_form_id=7’: The id of the form to be used for the filtering.
- Support for an additional option ‘Skip Geocoding’ to determine to publish entered locations immediately or not.
- Assign or Remove gfl_form_id values to existing locations with bulk actions.
- Store Locator Plus: 2210.25
- WordPress: 6.0
- PHP: 8.0
- Gravity Forms: 2.4+
Install After SLP
- Go fetch and install Store Locator Plus.
- Install this plugin directly from the WordPress org site.
- Download this plugin from the WordPress org site to get the latest .zip file.
- Go to plugins/add new.
- Select upload.
- Upload the zip file.
What are the terms of the license?
The license for the free plugin is GPL. You get the code, feel free to modify it as you wish. We prefer that our customers pay us for the Premium version because they like what we do and want to support our efforts to bring useful software to market. Learn more on our DeBAAT License Terms page.
Ez dago berrikuspenik plugin honentzat.
Laguntzaileak eta Garatzaileak
“Store Locator Plus® | Gravity Forms Locations” software librea da. Ondoko pertsonek egin dizkiote ekarpenak plugin honi.Laguntzaileak
Store Locator Plus® | Gravity Forms Locations 1 eskualde-ezarpenera itzuli da. Eskerrik asko itzultzaileei beraien ekarpenengatik.
Itzul zaitez Store Locator Plus® | Gravity Forms Locations zure hizkuntzara.
Garapena interesatzen zaizu?
Araka ezazu kodea; begira ezazu SVN biltegia, edo harpidetu garapen erregistrora RSS-(r)en bidez.
- Tested to work with WP 6.1.1 and SLP 2210.25.
- Tested to work with PHP 8
- Updated Freemius SDK to V2.5.3
- Tested to work with WP 5.9.1 and SLP 5.12.
- Security fix
- Tested to work with WP 5.9 and SLP 5.12.
- Fixed issue with premium functions.
- Updated NL_nl translations.
- Fixed issue with object creation.
- Updated Freemius SDK to 2.4.2
- Tested to work with WP 5.8.3 and SLP 5.12.
- Fixed use of short url.
- Improved validation of input processing.
- Started Gravity Forms Locations as a new implementation for Gravity Forms Locations Free.
- Updated to work with WP 5.4 and SLP 5.5.
- Updated to work with WP and SLP 5.0.
- Tested with WordPress 4.7.5
- Required for SLP 4.7.10 or higher.
- Tested with WordPress 4.6.
- Updated to support SLP 4.6.
- Fixed handling of skip_geocoding to prevent publishing locations immediately
- Added support for editing Form Entries in SLP Gravity Forms Integration add-on.
- Added support for GF Resume Token as needed for editing Form Entries in SLP Gravity Forms Integration add-on.
- Added support for GF Post ID as needed for editing Form Entries in SLP Gravity Forms Integration add-on.
- Tested with WordPress 4.5.2.
- Tested with WordPress 4.5.
- Updated to support SLP 4.5.
- Change: Requires SLP 4.4
- Tested on WordPress 4.4.2
- Renamed Text Domain to reflect name of plugin.
- Fixed use of admin_page_slug and addition of new location to database.
- Implemented Gravity Forms functionality using GFAPI calls.
- Fixed issue with linking image url data.
- Test with WP 4.3.1
- Change: Requires SLP 4.3
- Fix: the install directory and plugin slug now goes in ./plugins/slp-gravity-forms-locations/
- Improved validation dependency check.
- Prepared to be base for adding SLP Gravity Forms Integration add-on.
- Improved Gravity Forms settings tab.
- Improved translations and added nl_NL.
- Fixed activation bug.
- Initial release.