Talkino is a WordPress chat plugin that lets users contact you via WhatsApp, Messenger, Telegram, and other chat channels with a single click.
Boost your website’s engagement by showcasing your agents’ WhatsApp, Messenger, Telegram, phone, and email information using Talkino’s superior solution. The best part? There’s no limit to the number of agents you can add!
With a simple click, your customers can connect with you on the channel they prefer, leading to increased interaction and conversion rates. Say goodbye to missed connections and hello to happier customers with Talkino.
Unlock a world of possibilities with Talkino’s powerful feature set as below:
With multi-chat support for popular social messengers like WhatsApp, Messenger, and Telegram, as well as phone and email integration, you can provide your customers with a truly streamlined experience. Say goodbye to juggling multiple channels, and hello to a more efficient way of communicating with your customers.
Unique feature of unlimited agents supports multiple social messengers and other chat channels. This powerful tool allows you to add as many agents as you want, enabling seamless communication and efficient customer support.
We offer our customers the freedom to customize the display of Talkino to match their site’s look and feel. You can choose between the “Direct” and “Modern” layouts to create a seamless workflow that enhances your customers’ chat experience.
You can easily drag and drop to arrange the chat channels and agents. This feature allows you to prioritize and manage the display of chat channels and agents according to your business needs.
Have full control over where Talkino is displayed on your website. Choose which pages, posts, search, and WooCommerce pages to show or hide it, and control its visibility for mobile and desktop users.
Talkino offers three default modes – Online, Away, and Offline. Set your agents to Online mode when they are available to chat, to Away mode when they are temporarily unavailable, and to Offline mode when they are fully unavailable.
Customize your text label with Talkino. Edit the text which includes for Online, Away, and Offline modes to match your brand’s tone and voice.
Catch the eye of your website visitors with engaging animations. Choose between a fade-in or slide-up animation to add visual interest and impact.
Elevate your customer’s chat experience with ready-to-use color templates. Choose a color theme that aligns with your brand or website design.
Fully customizable style
Make Talkino fit seamlessly into your website’s style and branding with customizable theme color, icon, button icon, styles, text color, background, position and many more.
Weekly visitor report
Stay on top of your customer engagement with a weekly report on how visitors are reaching you. Use the insights to enhance their experience and drive sales.
Boost your sales and support by seamlessly integrating Talkino into your WooCommerce store.
Expand your reach to a global audience by translating Talkino into any language with the help of a plugin.
Ensure your customers can connect with you from any device with Talkino’s fully responsive design for mobile and tablet view.
Talkino is compatible with a range of popular plugins, including WooCommerce, WPML and many more.
PREMIUM IS AVAILABLE
Upgrade to Talkino Premium for an exceptional customer experience. Get access to a range of powerful features that will take your customer support to the next level, including:
Chatbot integration for automated replies
Save time and money by integrating with Typebot virtual assistant, which can answer frequently asked questions 24/7, making your customers happier and more satisfied.
Easily display the agent’s widget with their chat channels inside any post or WooCommerce page using a shortcode. Use our shortcode generator or manually create the shortcode with its attributes to seamlessly integrate Talkino widgets into your website.
Gain valuable insights into customer communication and behavior with our reporting feature. Analyze how customers are reaching your agents and which chat channels they are using the most to enhance your overall customer experience.
Effortlessly restrict users in certain countries from reaching you with the fantastic blocking feature, especially useful in countries where your service is not provided.
Customize online schedules for different agents and cater to global business opening hours. Configure each agent’s online schedule time to display different agents on your site at different times.
Talkino’s built-in contact form allows you to stay connected with your customers even when you’re offline. It’s a great way to continue supporting your customers and to receive messages from them while you’re unavailable. The contact form supports integration with Google reCaptcha v3, which helps protect it from spam. With this feature, you can ensure that all messages you receive are from genuine customers and not spam bots.
Google Analytics integration
Allow you to capture Talkino data on your website for analysis with Google Analytics (GA4). This integration enables you to track and analyze customer communication and behavior. Therefore, it will help you to better understand their needs and enhance their experience.
Get premium support from our team. We’re ready to resolve any issues or bugs you encounter to ensure you have the best experience possible.
And many more!
Let’s check out our Talkino Premium to take advantage of these powerful features to deliver an exceptional customer experience!
Demo | Documentation | Support
We welcome you to contribute to Talkino by participating in the development of Talkino in the GitHub repository. If you have a suggestion, problem, pull request, or bug to report, please share it here.
If you enjoy using Talkino, we would appreciate it if you could leave us a review. Your reviews help encourage us to keep developing new features for the plugin. If you encounter any problems or bugs while using Talkino, please report them here or contact us directly so we can help resolve the issue.
- PHP version 7.3 or greater (PHP 7.3 or greater is recommended)
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater (MySQL 5.6 or greater is recommended)
- WordPress 4.9+
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Talkino, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field, type “Talkino” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our Talkino plugin, you can view the details. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
The manual installation method involves downloading our plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
Talkino is a plugin that allows you to integrate multi social messengers and contact methods into your WordPress and WooCommerce site. Currently, Talkino supports WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, phone and email to be displayed on Talkino to allow your customers to contact you.
Where can I find the complete documentation?
We have prepared the full documentation which includes the basic and bundle versions of Talkino. Kindly please refer here for more information.
What is an agent and how can I add an agent’s information?
The agent in Talkino is an account of a support representative and all these agents will be displayed on Talkino. Talkino supports agents to add their social messengers, email, or phone number for end users to contact them.
Kindly please follow the following steps to add an agent’s information:
- Go To WordPress Admin > Talkino > Add New.
- Set the agent’s details and social messenger and these will be displayed on Talkino.
The followings are the formats:
- WhatsApp ID – WhatsApp ID represent the agent’s phone number. It is a full phone number in international format. Omit any zeroes, brackets, or dashes when adding the phone number in international format.
- Facebook Username/ Page Name – The username of the agent’s Facebook account or your company Facebook page name. Please refer here on how to find your Facebook profile username.
- Telegram Username – The username of the agent’s Telegram. Please refer here on how to find your Telegram username.
What is the online status of Talkino?
There are 3 statuses of Talkino which are online, away and offline. You can change the global online status in Talkino -> Settings to show your current status of Talkino.
What are the differences between “Direct” and “Modern” layout?
“Direct” layout displays agents with all their chat channels and “Modern” layout displays agents first before displaying the respective agent’s chat channels.
Can I change the style of Talkino?
In Talkino -> Settings under Styles tab, you are able to customize the Talkino’s style to meet your favorite design. It includes the round or rectangle style of Talkino, left or right position display, whether to show on desktop or mobile, the method to start chat, the color of theme, background color, different online status, and text display. For more details, please visit here.
Is Talkino compatible with WooCommerce?
Yes, Talkino is fully compatible with WooCommerce and other plugins or themes. Kindly please drop us a message if you discover an incompatible issue with Talkino.
Why is the phone number as one of the contact methods does not display on the desktop?
Since the phone number can only be called on mobile, therefore our team has hidden the phone number on the Talkino on mobile.
Can I translate Talkino to another language?
Yes, Talkino is fully translate-ready by using the famous translation plugin such as WPML and Loco Translate.
Since there are lots of social messengers in the market, we have worked hard to add and support all these one by one. Kindly please drop us a message to inform us which social messenger you want to request and our team promises will look into it.
Is the Talkino GDPR compliant?
Yes, Talkino is GDPR compliant. Talkino does not collect any personal data about your visitors. All posts are processed on the site, not sent to an external service.
Where can I ask for help?
You can get in touch with us through our contact page here or submit a support ticket to us (for premium users only) to get support.
How can I get the advanced features of Talkino Bundle?
Talkino Bundle has more advanced features for advanced users.
Kindly please visit here to explore Talkino Bundle. Just drop a us message here if you have any presale questions.
Laguntzaileak eta Garatzaileak
“Talkino – WordPress Chat Plugin” software librea da. Ondoko pertsonek egin dizkiote ekarpenak plugin honi.Laguntzaileak
Itzul zaitez Talkino – WordPress Chat Plugin zure hizkuntzara.
Garapena interesatzen zaizu?
Araka ezazu kodea; begira ezazu SVN biltegia, edo harpidetu garapen erregistrora RSS-(r)en bidez.
2.0.8, Feb 28, 2023
2.0.7, Feb 28, 2023
- Fixed: Added alt text to images to prevent missing alt in SEO.
2.0.6, Feb 22, 2023
- Updated: Change the credit link to “nofollow”.
- Fixed: The rendering issue on mobile view.
2.0.5, Feb 11, 2023
- Added: New layout of Talkino.
- Added: Support shorcode widget function for Talkino Bundle.
- Added: Support Google Analytics integration for Talkino Bundle.
- Added: Support Typebot integration for Talkino Bundle.
- Added: Support reporting function for Talkino Bundle.
- Added: New feature of weekly reporting email.
- Updated: Pot file.
- Updated: Add default value for title and job title when they are empty.
- Updated: Optimize performance of upgrading data.
- Fixed: Fixed some of the CSS issues.
- Removed: Old classes and database table.
2.0.4, Dec 08, 2022
- Added: Support Typebot integration for Talkino Bundle.
- Updated: The text of setting tab.
- Updated: Move the credit setting to advanced tab.
- Fixed: Extension page display.
2.0.2, Nov 22, 2022
- Improvement: Beautify the setting page.
2.0.1, Nov 04, 2022
- Added: Add new agent and settings links on plugin page.
- Fixed: Issue of CSS conflicts with some themes.
- Removed: Scripts of Talkino Bundle.
2.0.0, Oct 26, 2022
- Added: New WordPress official dashicons with search feature for Talkino icon.
- Added: Option to show or hide Talkino on 404 page.
- Added: New animation of Talkino and settings.
- Added: Option to show Talkino only on mobile view for phone.
- Added: New close button at the top of Talkino.
- Added: New design of Talkino.
- Added: New color templates for Talkino.
- Added: New customization of color template.
- Added: New settings of Styles.
- Added: Premium link on plugin page.
- Added: New settings of Talkino’s z-index field.
- Added: New feature to display or hide credit of Talkino.
- Fixed: Display Talkino under offline mode when all agents are not available or global schedule is offline.
- Fixed: Scrollbar background color on certain versions of web browsers.
- Removed: Font Awesome icon for Talkino to prevent theme conflict in future.
- Removed: The deprecated data of Font Awesome.
1.1.8, Oct 10, 2022
- Fixed: The bug of ordering for chat channels and agents.
1.1.7, Oct 08, 2022
- Fixed: The conflict of Font Awesome on some themes.
1.1.6, Oct 08, 2022
- Added: New feature to edit the text of Talkino button(Rectangle style).
- Added: New setting to allow users to load Font Awesome deferred.
- Fixed: The conflict of Font Awesome version 4.7 for some themes when browsing Talkino icons on settings.
1.1.5, Oct 06, 2022
- Improvement: Beautify the icon picker of Talkino.
- Improvement: Use the WordPress core function to remove custom post type instead of direct call by SQL statement when performing uninstallation.
- Improvement: Increase the security for comparison of values using Yoda standard.
- Improvement: Boost the security for date which has been changed to gmdate.
- Updated: Pot file.
- Fixed: Compatibility issue with WPML on editable text of Talkino.
- Removed: The deprecated data of plugin.
1.1.4, Sep 29, 2022
- Added: New feature to select Font Awesome icon for Talkino’s button included round and rectangle styles.
- Improvement: Update the styles of Talkino.
- Improvement: Reduce the width of scrollbar on the Talkino when using Chromium based web browser.
1.1.3, Sep 26, 2022
- Improvement: Updated the notification message after added, edited, and removed agent.
1.1.2, Sep 24, 2022
- Fixed: Fatal error that happens in PHP 7.3.
1.1.1, Sep 24, 2022
- Added: New feature to reset all data of settings.
- Added: New extension page to introduce Talkino Bundle and its premium features.
- Improvement: Enhance the user experience by removing the display of Talkino Bundle features which are global online schedule, online schedule for agents, and contact form.
- Improvement: New style of button in settings for online schedule.
- Removed: The deprecated CSS.
1.1.0, Sep 21, 2022
- Added: New interface for post type of agents and ordering setting.
- Fixed: Issue of Talkino CSS.
- Removed: The deprecated functions and data of plugin.
1.0.3, Sep 20, 2022
- Fixed: Issue of CSS conflicts with some themes.
1.0.2, Sep 19, 2022
- Added: Ordering feature to arrange ordering of chat channels and agents.
- Added: Display feature to display or hide Talkino on any pages including WooCommerce, search page, and blog page.
- Fixed: Issue of saving an empty value of global online schedule field.
1.0.1, Sep 17, 2022
- Improvement: Restructure to be compatible with Talkino Bundle.
- Fixed: Security issue of escaping.
1.0.0, Sep 13, 2022
- Initial release.