The Turtle Ad Network offer Peer-to-Peer Ads. Simple, fast and open source.
– Ad Network utilizes a WordPress plugin for managing and hosting Ads.
– Ad Network utilizes the Turtle Network blockchain for sending and purchasing Ads.
Key features & Highlights:
* Text Ad Network
* Cost per Impression (CPI) Ads
* Peer-to-Peer transactions
* TANstats – Ad statistics & monitoring
* Ad payments in TrueUSD (tUSD) or $TN (Receive 100%, no middlemen)
* Send Ad text and payment in one easy transaction
* Blacklist, Spam Management, Ad Stop|Start
* Auto or manual Ad Approval
* Multi-Ad support, Auto Rotate Ads
* 0.02 $TN transaction fee per Ad
* Zero license costs
– Wallet address: https://wallet.turtlenetwork.eu
– Note: tUSD & $TN can be purchased in wallet.
– Note: View transactions: https://explorer.turtlenetwork.eu
- Activate the plugin
2: Visit WordPress Dashboard > Turtle Ad Network > Settings.
– ‘Set API Server’ = Server hardset but can be changed.
– ‘Payment Type’ = Set payment to tUSD or TN.
– ‘Minimum Amount’ = “Set the Minimum payment required for an Ad to be displayed”, a payment that does not meet the minimum will be ignored.
– ‘Ad Display Cost / Impressions’ = “Set the cost, per amount of Ad impressions displayed, for all Ad Segments, multiple ads will round-robin”, monitor Ad status in the ‘Ad Approval’ page.
– ‘BlackList / Spam Management’ = “Insert blacklist details, allow auto Ad blocking based on wallet addresses, words or expressions. In the comma separated format ‘word1,address,word2′”, Ads will be ignored based on blacklist data.
– ‘Ad Approval’ = “Enable or Disable Ad approvals, if enabled, manually managed in Ad Approvals page, by approve or reject action”.
3: Visit WordPress Dashboard > Turtle Ad Network > Wallet Address.
– ‘Address Label’ = “Insert a reference label of the Wallet Address”
– ‘Wallet Address’ = “Insert a TurtleNetwork Wallet Address”
Note: Only use one Wallet Address per Ad Segment.
4: Visit WordPress Dashboard > Turtle Ad Network > Ad Segments.
– ‘Ad Segment Name’ = “Insert an Ad Segment reference name”
– ‘Assign Wallet Address’ = “Assign a Wallet Address, configured in section 3
– ‘Ad Size’ = “Select an Ad display size”
Click ‘Add Ad Segment’ to complete the Ad Segment setup and note the new ‘Shortcode’ created for the Ad Segment.
5: Visit WordPress Dashboard > Turtle Ad Network > Ad Approval.
– When ‘Ad Approval’ is activated in the ‘Settings’ page, Ads will be required to be manually approved by ‘Approving’ or ‘Rejecting’ the Ad.
Note: All Ads will be shown on the ‘Ad Approval’ page except incorrectly formatted Ads, blacklisted Ads.
6: Inserting an Ad Segment into a WordPress website.
Visit the ‘Ad Segments’ page and copy the required ‘Shortcode’, Insert the ‘Shortcode’ into a WordPress page, blog, sidebar, widget etc.
Note: Publish your advertising details (wallet, costs etc) – You are now ready to receive an Ad.
7: ## Process for Sending an Ad ##
Send a transaction on the Turtle Network, using the wallet, with the amount of tUSD or $TN required to purchase impressions. In the transaction attachment section, insert the correctly formatted Text Ad details and SEND.
8: Ad details;
– Text Ad Format: ‘Ad (headline)(description)(url)’
– Text Ad Example: Ad (Turtle Ad Network)(Ad Network using the TurtleNetwork blockchain)(https://t.me/turtleadnetwork)
– Text Ad submission process: Send a transaction on the TurtleNetwork, with an attachment in the above format, to an assigned address. An assigned address is configured/linked to an Ad Segment.
– Text Ad Note: Maximum of 140 characters allowed, Headline text is bold with 35 character limit & URL is clickable in Ad. Utilize a URL shortener service to track analytics and shorten URL’s.
Note: Ads that dont meet to format requirements will be ignored.
9: TANstats: Ad statistics & monitoring.
Note: Query stats by submitting Ad wallet address, no login or personal info required.
– URL query format: https://yourdomain/tanstats?address=submitted_address
– URL query example: https://www.turtleadnetwork.com/tanstats/?address=3Je4mC5SXP7eQ39WmhdHS8PDKfgLNDbxdnF
Will there be Image Ads in future?
This is an option that is under review.
Laguntzaileak eta Garatzaileak
“Turtle Ad Network” software librea da. Ondoko pertsonek egin dizkiote ekarpenak plugin honi.Laguntzaileak
- [Change]: DB tables renamed to standards, backup address & ad segment settings prior.
- [Review]: WordPress 5.5 support confirmed.
- [Change]: Create buttons renamed.
- [Change]: Ad Approvals” name change to “Ad Manager.
- [Review]: WordPress 5.4 support confirmed.
- [New]: Plugin Website on github, https://www.turtleadnetwork.com.
- [New]: TrueUSD (tUSD) payment method added.
- [New]: TANstats, Ad statistics & monitoring.
- [Fixed]: turtle-ad-network.php-DB error when installing.
- [Fixed]: DB errors in error_log.
- [Fixed]: Ad display, changed tx image to ‘#’ sign, fix css formatting issues.
- [Fixed]: Ad shortcode didnt work in HTML widget.
- [Fixed]: Ad display issue after enabling v1.0.9.
- Updated explorer link in Ad from blackturtle.eu to turtlenetwork.eu.
- [New]: Ad Approvals Page: In ‘Action’ column, added an option to Stop/Start an Ad.
- [New]: Created an Action Flag ‘Completed’ if the Ads current impression reached purchased impression.
- [Fixed]: Style issue in Ad size 728 X 90, the url was not into the box, adjusted by reducing font size.
- Initial Production release.
- Settings Page: Hardset a default API server to ‘https://ninjastar.ninjaturtle.co.za’.
- Settings Page: Changed the notes formatting, remove space requirement between ‘)(‘.
- Ad Approval Page: ‘Start Time’ changed to ‘Start Date’ and included the Date & Time the Ad starts.
- Ad Approval Page: ‘Txid’ column, text changed to clickable hyperlink to the web explorer.
- [Fixed]: Removed the ‘Action’ column in ‘Ad Approval page, when Ad approvals are disabled.
- [Fixed]: Special character escaping in Ad text.