Boost your user engagement!
Votely is simple opinion system that acts as a poll, which is placed at the end of each post once added during post creation (check screenshots). Its perfect to gain user attention and increase engagement. It should be used for simple opinion questions with Yes/No answers, anything lengthy will decrease engagement, thats why for now you can only add 2 answers. It comes with twitter/facebook share which allows sharing of poll on social networks easily, its also responsive.
Votely is fast, ajax powered, coded with best practice, super light and will not slow down your site.It has one script and one style file that is loaded only on post that has votely activated!
Check out demo at the end of post here
- 2 looks, line and circle.
- Colorpicker to choose color for each choice.
- Share Icons to easily share polls
- IP and Cookie vote restrictions.
- Easily added directly via post.
- Scripts only loaded on post that has votely active.
Check out my other plugins on wpgens.com and subscribe to get notified once new free plugin is out – one email per plugin/month
If you have any suggestions/feedback to improve Votely, please get in touch with me via email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you like it, please leave a rating.
- Upload the Votelyplugin to your blog, Activate it.
- Go to Plugin Settings Page – located under settings.
- Finish setup.
- Edit/Add post that you want to have votely, it should appear below post content box.
- Why only 2 answers?
User engagement for polls is decreasing with each answer, so is trying to keep it simple, buy forcing only 2 possible answers. If there is big demand for more/multiple answers, it will be added.
Laguntzaileak eta Garatzaileak
“Votely by WPGens” software librea da. Ondoko pertsonek egin dizkiote ekarpenak plugin honi.Laguntzaileak
- Fixing security.
- WP version update, nothing big.
- Changed name of class coz of conflict
- Fixed archive page – thanks Srka
- Added remove share option
- Fixed opacity when no vote has yet been made.
- Removed height from question, to fix responsive issue.
- Initial Release 19 January 2016