WC Call for Price for WooCommerce: A Feature-Rich Plugin (aka Extension) for Dynamic Control to Show/Hide Price or “Call For Price/Quote For Price” Button
Experience enhanced pricing control and customer engagement with WC Call for Price for WooCommerce, an advanced plugin designed to seamlessly integrate with your WooCommerce store. This powerful extension empowers you to effortlessly manage your product pricing strategy by revealing or concealing prices based on a variety of flexible criteria.
WC Call for Price for WooCommerce is a plugin (aka extension) that works with WooCommerce, enables you to show/hide your price based on different flexible criteria like product price, stock status, minimum inventory/stock threshold or custom inventory/stock threshold.
Also lets you customize the button display settings like button height, width, help text etc. You can choose from predefined buttons or upload your own button image.
Additionally, you can configure the plugin to send your customer’s to a specific page when clicking the button.
The plugin supports all kinds of product types like: simple product, variable product, grouped product, external product or any kind of custom product type that extends WooCommerce’s product class.
WC Call for Price for WooCommerce supports all kinds of frontend views like single page, archive page, related product, upsell product, WooCommerce product shortcodes, Elementor elements, Gutenberg blocks and any other view system that works with WooCommerce.
Elevate your WooCommerce store’s capabilities with WC Call for Price for WooCommerce. Seamlessly manage your pricing strategy, enhance customer engagement, and create a user-friendly shopping environment. Maximize your store’s potential with dynamic pricing control and a personalized customer journey. Unlock new opportunities for growth and success today.
If you feel like you would like to suggest any new feature you can open a support ticket here. Usually we do add features as per user’s request.
Join in at Github Development
Installing WC Call for Price plugin for WooCommerce is just like any other plugin installation.
Any hosting that supports WordPress installation can be used to install WC Call for Price plugin
- Supports any shared hosting
- Supports any dedicated hosting
- Supports VPS(Virtual Private Server) hosting
- Supports AWS(Amazon Web Services)
No specific hardware requirement
Special PHP Packages
No special PHP Packages are required
- Install WordPress
- Install and activate WooCommerce
- Install WC Call For Price
- From WordPress Dashboard
- Go to Plugins > Installed Plugins
- Click Add New button besides page title Plugin
- Search “WC Call for Price” by Aftabul Islam
- Install & Activate
- By Downloading
- Visit WC Call for Price WordPress.org Plugin Download Page
- Download the Plugin
- Upload the plugin
- Install and Activate
That’s all you need to do.
Yes you can definitely show the “Call For Price/Quote For Price” button on your out of stock products. We have specific settings to show “Call For Price/Quote For Price” on out of stock products. You can find it under the Rules tab. Additionally you can also set the settings for WooCommerce minimum inventor/stock threshold products or set a custom inventory minimum threshold.
It will only work when you manage stock for that product. If you do not manage the product for that specific product, then WC Call for Price for WooCommerce will ignore that product.
Can I customize the “Call For Price/Quote For Price” frontend interface?
Yes, you can customize the frontend view of the “Call For Price/Quote For Price” button interface. You can upload your own image, select from a preloaded image or simply put text in the textbox.
Yes you can redirect your users to a different page. We have a specific settings page for that. You will find that inside the Action tab. You can also set other parameters also, like should the new page open in the current tab, or should your user open a new tab and load the redirect link to that page.
What kind of product type does the plugin support?
WC Call for Price for WooCommerce supports all kinds of product types. More specifically it supports simple products, variable products, grouped products, external products and any new custom product types.
Can I show “Call For Price/Quote For Price” for price on all products?
Yes, you can show “Call For Price/Quote For Price” on all of your products. You will have to activate the feature. You can find it under the General tab.
Can I deactivate the plugin temporarily?
Yes, you can deactivate the plugin temporarily from your General settings tab. The plugin will stay installed and activated but all the features will halt from working as long as you deactivate the plugin from the plugin’s settings.
How do I get support?
It is very easy to get support, you just open a support ticket here. We will most likely reply within the next 24 hours.
How to Request a New Feature?
We will be glad to know missing features from our customer from time to time. You could open a support ticket here, with details of your new feature request.
Laguntzaileak eta Garatzaileak
“WC Call For Price” software librea da. Ondoko pertsonek egin dizkiote ekarpenak plugin honi.Laguntzaileak
1.4.0 (9 August, 2023)
- ✅ Feature: Admin settings area updated. Added 4 sections [General, Button, Rules, Actions]
- ✅ Feature: Display settings added. Now you can show
Call For Priceon empty price product or on all of your products
- ✅ Feature: Button Attributes like height, width, title text added. So you can tweak the button design yourselves.
- ✅ Feature: You can now show
Call For Priceon out-of-stock products, minimum threshold products or a custom number of availability
- ✅ Feature: Button action added. Now you will be able to redirect the user to a different page when anybody clicks on
Call For Price. Also a settings added to open a new page or open in the current page.
- 🪛 Tweak: Security updated
- 🧩 Compatibility: Tested up to WordPress 6.3
- 🧩 Compatibility: Tested up to WooCommerce 8.0.0
1.3.0 (29 July, 2023)
- Code refactored
- ✅ Feature: Plugin made translation ready
- ✅ Feature: A new settings link added in plugin list page
- ✅ Feature: Plugin feature activation/deactivation added
- 🪛 Tweak: Admin panel design improved
- 🪛 Tweak: Security issue fixes
1.2.1 (25 July, 2023)
- 🧩 Compatibility: Tested up-to WordPress 6.2.2
- 🧩 Compatibility: Tested up to PHP v7.2
- 🪛 Tweak: Unnecessary asset files removed
- 🪛 Tweak: License Update to GPLv3
- 🪛 Tweak: Backend font issue has been fixed
- 🪛 Tweak: Clash with some other plugin has been fixed
- 🧩 Compatibility: Tested for version 4.4.1
- 🪛 Tweak: Screenshots added
- ✅ Feature: Initial release of the plugin.