A payment gateway integration between WooCommerce and Peach Payments.
Accept payments from customers using a variety of payment methods Payment methods,including card, EFT, BNPL (buy now, pay later), QR code, wallet, voucher, mobile money, and alternative credit.
Peach Payments is a leading payment service provider in multiple countries Payment methods servicing some of the largest companies in Africa. Our mission is to make online payments simple and seamless across Africa.
- Enterprise-grade security (3-D Secure enabled and PCI compliant)
- Mobile-optimised user experience
- Industry-leading conversion rates
- Supports multiple currencies
- Secure card storage
- Fully supports WooCommerce Subscriptions, if purchased separately
It’s free, and always will be
We are firm believers in open source, which is why we’re releasing this module for free, forever.
This module is actively developed, new features and enhancements are added based on your feedback.
Sign up with Peach Payments
Contact Peach Payments at email@example.com to set up a merchant account for your company or website.
Peach Payments is there to assist you in the application process with the respective banks. Note: The merchant account application process may take up to four weeks depending on the bank. Get in touch as soon as possible to avoid delays going live.
Laguntzaileak eta Garatzaileak
“Peach Payments Gateway” software librea da. Ondoko pertsonek egin dizkiote ekarpenak plugin honi.Laguntzaileak
Garapena interesatzen zaizu?
- Enhancements – WPML string translations.
- Enhancements – Blink by EMTEL: new supported payment method
- Fix – Plugin default title text
- Fix – Error when deleting stored cards
- Enhancements – All Products for WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin support
- Enhancements – Custom order status support
- Update – Error Logging
- Fix – Custom order notes will not be emailed to clients
- Enhancements – Billing Address character limit based on new 3DS 2.0 on .JS Widget
- Fix – Order_id reference fix on hosted payments page webhooks
- Enhancements – Checkout for Woo-commerce plugin support
- Enhancements – Mix basket processing
- Enhancements – Additional billing parameters to support 3DS 2.0
- Fix – Webhook handling
- Fix – SSL handling function
- Enhancements – Express Checkout for Woocommerce plugin support.
- Fix – Undefined variable “seqOrderID”
- Fix – Manual Orders not showing Payment Widgets
- Enhancements – Access and secret token validation
- Enhancements – Update on guests users payment flow
- Enhancements – Stored card display in the user dashboard
- Enhancements – Improvements in .JS widget design for stored card payments
- Enhancements – Check when card items amount is 0
- Fix – Code conflict causing php errors
- Fix – SSL check for PHP7.4
- Fix – Subscription payments for orders made on older version (v2) of the plugin.
- Fix – Hosted Payments Page Webhook.
- Enhancements – Include current Peach Payments plugin version number in API responses.
- Enhancements – Cards saved on older version of the plugin will now be available.
- Enhancements – CleanTalk plugin compatibility.
- Enhancements – Peach Logs added to WooCommerce
- Enhancements – In plugin update message.
- Update – Webhook Order Status.
- Update – Conditional display for card payment options.
- Fix – Incorrect Payment Brand Saved.
- Enhancements – Code improvements apon live checkout.
- Fix – PHP parse error causing critical error on plugin activation.
- Fix – Live and Sandbox result codes.
- Fix – Theme Conflict – duplicate function names.
- Fix – Updated payment method branding and names.
- Fix – Elementor page builder compatibility.
- Fix – Support for multi-currency plugins.
- Fix – Support for WordPress membership Plugin.
- Enhancements – Subscription functionality.
- Enhancements – Ability to do refunds via WordPress backend.
- Enhancements – Plugin UI and admin re-design.
- Enhancements – Optimisation for mobile.
- Enhancements – Code cleanup and better coding standards.
- Enhancements – WordPress Multi Site Support.
- Enhancements – Version Rollback Functionality.
- Enhancements – Support for AutomateWoo plugin.
- Enhancements – Scrubill plugin compatibility.
- Enhancements – Support for Woo-commerce eGift Card plugin.
- Security – Improved way on how card details are stored and used.
- Security – SSL Checks.