The plugin only serves additional custom templates to Beaver Builder page builder interface, so it is not slowing down your website at all.
- Basic collection of pre-designed row templates (under “Predesigned Rows” section)
- Adds additional collections for supported themes (see WebMan Design themes for more info)
- Unzip the plugin download file and upload
webman-templatesfolder into the
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Now, whenever you edit a page or post with Beaver Builder (you need to have the plugin installed and activated), the page builder interface will contain additional sections of pre-designed rows.
It does not do anything, how come?
Please note that this is an extension plugin for Beaver Builder page builder. You need to have Beaver Builder page builder (either its free or paid version) installed and active first.
Can I set it up somehow?
This is a simple plugin that only adds custom collections of designs into Beaver Builder page builder and there is really no need for any settings page.
If you want, you can modify the plugin with code using action and filter hooks provided.
Ez dago berrikuspenik plugin honentzat.
Laguntzaileak eta Garatzaileak
“WebMan Templates” software librea da. Ondoko pertsonek egin dizkiote ekarpenak plugin honi.Laguntzaileak
Please see the
changelog.md file for details.