What Is The weluka?
weluka is responsive WordPress content builder that allows you to create anyone beautiful Web site with no programming a drag and drop. Can be edited while seen in the actual display image, post, fixed page, you can make to free the content of custom posts that support the visual editor. Further, the page data in the publication is intact, since it is possible to perform editing while preserving the draft data, it is possible to slowly and carefully editing and confirmation. Because it is possible to complete preview even during the editing, you can check the contents with the public.
For more videos visit our channel
System operating condition
- PHP5.3, more than Indispensable.
- W3C compliant browser (Google Chrome 45 or higher is recommended)
- jQuery More than 1.9.1.
- Editor other than TinyMCE is not supported.
- Lite Version is a multi-site non-compliant.
- If you have set a theme in a “href = #” link click action, such as, you may not be able to switch, such as builder tab menu.
For used in conjunction with any other WordPress plug-ins
Because by the plug-in used in combination, such as plug-in cache system might weluka does not work correctly, please note.
weluka is using the Twitter Bootstrap. Therefore, depending on the combination of a plug-in jQuery Version is to use the ones of less than 1.9.1 because there is a possibility that weluka does not work correctly, please note.
Docs & Support
weluka Pro Version
Upgrade to Weluka Pro Version to have access to the following features:
- Optimized theme weluka.
- Free e-mail support
- Multi-site response.
- Custom header, footer, sidebar corresponding (create more than one possible)
- Free layout created for each page.
weluka (Lite Version), please understand that I can not do contact us support.
- Go to plugins list and activate “Weluka Lite”.
- Please refer to the Weluka Lite initial setting.
Ez dago berrikuspenik plugin honentzat.
Laguntzaileak eta Garatzaileak
“Weluka Lite” software librea da. Ondoko pertsonek egin dizkiote ekarpenak plugin honi.Laguntzaileak
- Initial Release
- jQuery load processing change
- Unnecessary file deletion
- WordPress4.5 support
- The negative margin in the Builder mode fault response.
- WordPress4.5 support Edge, Firefox