A Sprout Invoices payment integration with WooCommerce checkout.
Allow your WooCommerce customers to Pay Later during checkout, e.g. Wholesale Buyers, etc.. An invoice will be generated for them during the checkout process.
How it works:
- Customer checks out via WooCommerce and selects Invoice Payments.
- An invoice link is added to confirmation page via the Instructions settings.
- When the invoice is paid, via Sprout Invoices, the Woo order status is automatically updated.
Shown below is the new payment gateway is added to your WooCommerce Checkout Settings:
The Invoices Payment option is added to checkout, this can be easily changed to something like “Pay Later”.
Messaging is added to the Order Confirmation as well as the email sent from WooCommerce.
An invoice is automatically created as well as the client if necessary.
Invoice, Estimate / Quote, & Online Payments with Sprout Invoices Features
If you’re not familiar with Sprout Invoices…it allows you to reduce the time spent fielding project requests, estimating projects, invoicing clients, & getting paid.
Priority support is provided with an upgraded version. All free support will provided in the forums.
- Upload plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Enable the Sprout Invoices payment gateway within your WooCommerce settings.
Please visit Sprout Apps.
Ez dago berrikuspenik plugin honentzat.
Laguntzaileak eta Garatzaileak
“WooCommerce Invoicing Payments w/ Sprout Invoices” software librea da. Ondoko pertsonek egin dizkiote ekarpenak plugin honi.Laguntzaileak
WooCommerce Invoicing Payments w/ Sprout Invoices 1 eskualde-ezarpenera itzuli da. Eskerrik asko itzultzaileei beraien ekarpenengatik.
Itzul zaitez WooCommerce Invoicing Payments w/ Sprout Invoices zure hizkuntzara.
Garapena interesatzen zaizu?
Araka ezazu kodea; begira ezazu SVN biltegia, edo harpidetu garapen erregistrora RSS-(r)en bidez.
- Initial Release