μcaptcha is a math handwriting captcha scheme for touch-capable devices. Instead of entering text with a keyboard, you just retype a mathematical expression shown on a web canvas. μcaptcha belongs to the set of protocols called HIPs (Human Interactive Proofs), which allow a person to authenticate as belonging to a select group; e.g., human as opposed to machine, adult as opposed to a child, etc.
μcaptcha allows you protect your online forms from illegitimate access or abuse. Furthermore, as a byproduct of solving μcaptchas, a valuable labeled dataset of online handwritten math expressions is collected. μcaptcha is thus channeling the users’ effort into creating valuable resources for machine learning. Learn how μcaptcha works
- You need the μcaptcha API keys. Get them here.
- Your server must have the cURL library installed. Most servers do.
- English (default)
- Español (es_ES)
- Català (ca_ES)
- Other languages? – Just make a pull request
- Upload the plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the
- Get the μcaptcha keys here and set them in the plugin configuration page.
Ez dago berrikuspenik plugin honentzat.
Laguntzaileak eta Garatzaileak
“μcaptcha” software librea da. Ondoko pertsonek egin dizkiote ekarpenak plugin honi.Laguntzaileak
- Released first version.