Place a shortcode into a post or a page (page recommended) and your sitemap will apear as a list with page numbers.
Shortcode simple example
- Support for both posts and pages
- Support for page numbers and option to place it on top or bottom
- Support for include and exclude pages / posts
- Support for disable posts / pages
- Support for order by and sort order
- No data added to the database
- No settings page added into admin
- Sitemap settings are added through a shortcode added in a page
- WordPress built in functions are used to make a very small code
Shortcode advanced example
[wp_sitemap pages=”false” exclude=”9,21,34″]
- (string) Define a comma-separated list of Page IDs to be excluded from the list (example: ‘exclude=3,7,31’). There is no default value.
- (string) Only include certain Pages or Posts in the sitemap. Like exclude, this parameter takes a comma-separated list of Page IDs. There is no default value.
- (string) Include Posts. Valid values:
- true – Posts are included. (Default)
- false – Posts are not included.
- (string) Include Pages. Valid values:
- true – Pages are included. (Default)
- false – Pages are not included.
- (string) Sorts the list of Posts and Pages in a number of different ways. The default setting is sort newest first by Post / Page date.
- ‘post_date’ – Published Post / Page date. (Default)
- ‘post_title’ – The Post or Page title.
- ‘post_modified’ – The updated Post or Page date.
- ‘comment_count’ – The number of comments on a Post or Page.
- Other fields in the Posts table.
- (string) Change the sort order of the list of Pages (either ascending or descending). The default is ascending. Valid values:
- ‘ASC’ – Sort from lowest to highest.
- ‘DESC’ – Sort from highest to lowest. (Default)
- (string) The position of the page numbers. Valid values:
- ‘top’ – Add page numbers above the sitemap list
- ‘bottom’ – Add the page numbers below the sitemap list (Default)
- ‘both’ – Add page numbers above and below the sitemap list
- (string) Sets the number of Pages and Posts to display. The default is 50.
Shortcode default settings
If you don’t know what this means, just ignore this section.
- exclude => 0
- include => 0
- posts => “true”
- pages => “true”
- sort_column => “post_date”
- sort_order => “DESC”
- paging_position => “bottom”
- post_count => 50
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the folder ‘wp-sitemap’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add the shortcode [wp_sitemap] to a post or a page (page rekommended)
- Look at the post / page. Done!
- Where is the settings page?
There are none. You can add settings into the shortcode.
Ez dago berrikuspenik plugin honentzat.
Laguntzaileak eta Garatzaileak
“WP Sitemap” software librea da. Ondoko pertsonek egin dizkiote ekarpenak plugin honi.Laguntzaileak
- Initial release