Comments on WordPress posts not only fill your database tables, rather they also make it difficult to moderate efficiently. Telegram comments removes this drawback because the comments are stored on Telegram servers and every comment is from an authenticated Telegram user.
Why Telegram Comments?
- ✅ It saves you database memory
- ✅ Comments are from authenticated Telegram Users
- ❌ No place for spam bots
- ⚡️ Ultra lightweight comments widget
- 🛒 Supports WooCommerce products and other Custom Post Types
- 🛂 You can exclude specific posts/pages for comments
- 🔔 Users can subscribe to comments and get the notifications on Telegram
- 👏 Comments can have Like 👍 and Dislike 👎 Feedback
- 📸 Comments support multimedia attachments
- ⤴️ Users can reply to comments intuitively
- ✏️ Comments can be edited or deleted anytime
Join the Chat
We have a public group on Telegram to provide help setting up the plugin, discuss issues, features, translations etc. Join @WPTelegramChat
For rules, see the pinned message. No spam please.
Get in touch
Development takes place in our Github monorepo, and all contributions welcome.
Automatic installation is the easiest way — WordPress will handle the file transfer, and you won’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of the plugin:
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard
- Navigate to the Plugins menu, and click “Add New”
- In the search field type “wptelegram-comments” and hit Enter
- Locate the plugin in the list of search results
- Click on “Install Now” and wait for the installation to complete
- Click on “Activate”
Manual installation method requires downloading the plugin and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application. The official WordPress documentation contains instructions on how to do this here.
Automatic updates should work smoothly, but we still recommend you back up your site.
Laguntzaileak eta Garatzaileak
“WP Telegram Comments” software librea da. Ondoko pertsonek egin dizkiote ekarpenak plugin honi.Laguntzaileak
- Updated minimum required WP version to 6.4