This plugin displays analog flash clock on your website. It’s easy to use and it’s highly customizable. You can add analog falsh clock to your website as a widget and use as many clocks as you like on one page. Before adding analog clock you can customize it with these parameters:
- select one of the many clock skins (face) we have included or upload your own. You can always check our website for new skins www.xorbin.com,
- select clockSkin parameter as “-empty-” and use only arrows of the analog clock on your own background,
- change analog clock arrow’s color, size and skin,
- make clock clickable and set your own URL and “_target” parameter,
- set a time zone.
You can see DEMO in www.xorbin.com/widgets/analog-flash-clock
- Make sure you’re running WordPress version 2.8 or higher. It won’t work with older versions.
- Download the zip file and extract it’s contents.
- Upload the folder
xorbin-analog-flash-clockto your WP plugin folder
- Go to Plugins > Installed Plugins, and activate the plugin.
- Go to Appearance > Widgets, and drag the widget to the sidebar.
- Configure your clock, add as many clocks as you like.
- I have changed time zone parameter, but clock’s time zone haven’t changed. Why ?
Remember to check “Time zone” checkbox, in other case, time zone parameter is ignored.
- Why I can’t change skin of the clock?
Check if input field of the “Custom clock skin” is empty.
- How can I upload custom clock skin ?
You can upload custom skin using Media upload feature provided by WordPress (login to your WordPress administration and select “Media->Add new”). After you have uploaded new skin, copy “File Url” (location of the uploaded file) field and paste it into your Analog clock widget configuration panel, “Custom clock skin:” field.
- Where I can get support and more information about this plugin?
Ez dago berrikuspenik plugin honentzat.
Laguntzaileak eta Garatzaileak
“Xorbin Analog Flash Clock” software librea da. Ondoko pertsonek egin dizkiote ekarpenak plugin honi.Laguntzaileak
Garapena interesatzen zaizu?
- Released 05/03/2012
- Initial release version.
- Released 05/04/2012
- Removed default value for ‘Clock url’ parameter
- Released 02/07/2014
- Tested on new WordPress version 3.9.1