Zovonto is a free Appointment Booking WordPress Plugin using which you can allow your users to book appointments in your WordPress Site. With Zovonto, you will be able to use the following features,
- Multiple Booking Services can be created
- A Staff can be assigned to manage the appointments
- Working Hours and Holidays can be set
- Advance Appointment Booking Period can be customized
- Shortcode for displaying the appointment booking form
- Offline Payment Gateway for booking appointments
- Separate table for managing Appointment Payments
- Backend Calendar for the site admin to view the appointments
- Email Notifications for users and Staff regarding upcoming appointments
- Translation Ready
Appointment Booking Process in Zovonto
A user lands on the Appointment Booking page
The user has to select their preferred service and the timings
In the next step, the available time slots will be listed to the user
From the list of available time slots, the user has to select any one-time slot
In the next step, the user has to fill in their details
In the next step, the user has to review their payment and book their appointment using the Offline Payment Gateway
Zovonto Bookings and Appointments has a Pro version. The features offered in the Pro version are as follows,
Stripe and PayPal Payment Gateways for Booking Appointments
SMS Notifications for Staff and Customers
Advanced Account Management
Customer Dashboard to view upcomming Appointments
Staff Members can Manage their Apppointments from Frontend Dashboard
Custom Fields Module
Custom Duration Module
Service Extra Module
Service Scheduling Module
Important Days Module
Custom Fields Module
PayPal Payouts Module
How to Setup the Plugin?
1. How to Configure Working Hours?
To configure Working Hours, go to Zovonto â†’ Settings â†’Working Hours
Set the Start Time and End Time for the weekdays you want your users to book an appointment.
If you don\’t want to allow appointment booking on particular weekdays, then set the value as â€œOFFâ€ for both Start time and End Time on those days.
2. How to Configure Holidays?
To configure Holidays, go to Zovonto â†’ Settings â†’Holidays
If you want to set a particular day as a Holiday, click that particular day. Tick the â€œHolidayâ€ checkbox.
If you want to repeat the Holiday every year, tick the â€œRepeat every yearâ€ checkbox.
3. How to Configure Staff?
To configure the Staff, go to Zovonto â†’ Staff
Click on the â€œAdd Staffâ€ Button
Once clicked, a form will be displayed where a user has to be selected
Once the user is selected, click the Add button
Upon successful addition, the following fields can be customized,
- Phone number
Once the customization has been made, save the changes.
4. How to Configure Services?
To configure Services, go to Zovonto â†’ Services
Click on the â€œAdd Serviceâ€ Button.
Once clicked, a form will be displayed where the following fields have to be filled
- Once the details have been filled, save the changes.
5. How to Display Appointment Booking Form?
To display the Appointment Booking Form go to Dashboard â†’Pages â†’Add New and paste the shortcode â€œ[bsf_booking_form]â€ in the page and then publish the page.
- Visit your site dashboard -> Plugins -> Add New
- Search for Zovonto
- Install and activate Zovonto from your plugins page
- How can a user book appointments on my site?
A page has to be created and the shortcode â€œ[bsf_booking_form]â€ has to be placed. When a user accesses this page, they can view the appointment booking form.
- Is Staff configuration mandatory?
Yes, Staff configuration is mandatory.
- Is Working Hours configuration mandatory?
Yes, Working Hours configuration is mandatory.
- What payment methods are available in the free version?
The free version supports â€œOffline Payment Gatewayâ€.
- Where can I view the upcoming appointments on my site?
The upcoming appointments will be displayed in a calendar. To access the calendar go to Zovonto â†’ Calendar
- Where can I manage the payments for the appointments?
To manage payments for the appointments go to Zovonto â†’ Payments
- Will the user be notified about their upcoming appointments?
Both users and the Staff Member will be notified via email about their upcoming Appointments.
- Do you provide support?
Yes, we provide limited support.
- How can I contact you?
- Is a Pro version available?
Yes, you can check the Zovonto Bookings and Appointments Pro Version here
- Can I request a new feature?
Yes, you can request new features by contacting our support.
Ez dago berrikuspenik plugin honentzat.
Laguntzaileak eta Garatzaileak
“Zovonto Bookings and Appointments” software librea da. Ondoko pertsonek egin dizkiote ekarpenak plugin honi.Laguntzaileak
Garapena interesatzen zaizu?
New: Added Booking Form Color option
New: Custom CSS option added
Fix: Payment gateway description not displayed in Booking Form
Tweak: Display Booking Form shortcode notice in backend
New: Pro version tab added