With this plug-in you can send orders to Bumbal automatically. Customers can plan them selves on a route after payment.
A brief Markdown Example
- Send orders directly to Bumbal
- Let customers plan themselves on routes in Bumbal
- Choose what kind of communication you would like to send from Bumbal
- Choose what shipping methods are for Bumbal
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Set-up the Bumbal plug-in under the WooCommerce settings -> Shipping -> Bumbal
- Fill in your Bumbal instance with API-key
- Select the shipping method whereby orders are send to Bumbal
Do I need a Bumbal account for using this plugin?
Yes, you need Bumbal software for using this plugin.
Can I install this plug-in myself?
Yes, just hit ‘install’ and fill in the required settings.
Where can I find the settings?
You can find the settings in the WooCommerce settings menu under shipping. There is a seperate section called ‘Bumbal’.
Why is the plug-in not working?
Check if you fill in the right API-key and Bumbal instance in the settings. If it’s still not working please get in touch with Bumbal support.
Ez dago berrikuspenik plugin honentzat.
Laguntzaileak eta Garatzaileak
“Bumbal connector” software librea da. Ondoko pertsonek egin dizkiote ekarpenak plugin honi.Laguntzaileak
- First release