Queerify your website by setting a fabulous loading screen that features a choosen flag from the LGBTIQ+ spectrum – representing your own gender identity. If you’re a cat lover, you’ll be glad to hear that neon cat also makes an appearance.
* Basic options: Possibility to select a flag representing your non-heterosexual gender identity, that will be featured on the loading screen of your website. Choosen flag is revealed as the percentage of your website loading increases.
* Advanced options: COMMING SOON – it will give you possibility to further queerify your website in combination with my upcomming wordpress.org theme ‘Queer’.
Queerify, Copyright 2020 Ivan Maljukanovic
Queerify is distributed under the terms of the GNU GPL
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program. If not, see https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.en.html/
- all of the flags (PNG image files) © 2020 Ivan Maljukanović, CC0 – made by me, from the corresponding SVG image files available at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_symbols#Flags (public domain or CC0)
- stars.png © freepngimg.com, CC BY-NC 4.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/) – free for non-commercial use, not modified
- neon-cat.png © freepngimg.com, CC BY-NC 4.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/) – free for non-commercial use, not modified
- imoptimal-logo-white.png © 2018 Ivan Maljukanović, CC0 – made by me, not available online apart from the plugins directory /resources/img, and my personal website @ https://imoptimal.com (used as an asset)
- banner-772×250.png © 2020 Ivan Maljukanović, CC0 – made by me, not available online apart from the plugins official wordpress.org repository (used as an asset)
- icon.svg © 2020 Ivan Maljukanović, CC0 – made by me, not available online apart from the plugins official wordpress.org repository (used as an asset)
- Login to your WordPress admin area
- Search for ‘Queerify’
- Click to install ‘Queerify’
- Activate through the Plugins menu in WordPress or when asked during installation
- Set your options from the Settings -> ‘Queerify’ admin area
1. Download the plugin from official wordpress.org/plugins page.
2. Unzip it and upload the folder queerify to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
3. Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
4. Set your options from the Settings -> ‘Queerify’ admin area
I can’t find a flag that represents my non-heterosexual gender identity. What should I do?
Contact me by any means provided – either through my personal website, or through plugin’s wordpress.org support page. If you can point me to the flag that is missing, it can be included in the later releases.
What if I’m using a lazy-load plugin for images on my website, does it effect the selected loading screen flag and neon cat image?
Yes, it does have an effect – flag and neon cat images are loaded with additional delay, which makes it visible only in the last half a second or so.
My recommendation is to find a plugin that enables you to choose which css class to exclude from the effect of lazy-load (use the class ‘queerify-flag’ and ‘queerify-neon-cat’).
I personally use the plugin ‘Smush’ by WPMU DEV for lazy-loading of images. It’s a free plugin, and provides other image optimization options as well.
Ez dago berrikuspenik plugin honentzat.
Laguntzaileak eta Garatzaileak
“Queerify” software librea da. Ondoko pertsonek egin dizkiote ekarpenak plugin honi.Laguntzaileak
Admin js modified – flag preview path adjusted.
Uninstall method modified.
Modified Queerify class – to set default option values.
Reverting to previous version of js.
Added the “I’m a star!” option to the plugin.