The New Way To Sell On WordPress!
Tired of overly complex setups, poor performance, too many moving parts, only to get meh results?
Let’s face it, traditional ecommerce plugins for WordPress were all built over 10 years ago. They are old, they are overly complicated, they require expensive add-ons for essential features, and they slow down your website.
They do ecommerce the old way!
Introducing SureCart – A simple yet powerful e-commerce platform designed to grow your business with effortlessly selling online.
The SureCart Difference
SureCart is fundamentally different from other WordPress ecommerce plugins that you may have tried, so it’s important to understand the differences.
There are two parts to SureCart, the platform, which is the Ecommerce engine, and the plugin.
The platform is built with the same technology that Shopify, Basecamp, GitHub, Twitter, Stripe and more use. These are all multi-billion dollar companies.
The plugin connects to the platform in real-time taking all the load away from your website and onto our platform that was built and optimized for Ecommerce.
This way you get everything you want with none of the stuff you don’t want. SureCart will not slow down your website, it won’t bloat your database, it’s less likely to have plugin conflicts, and it’s made to work with your caching setup. But the real benefit here is you get assurance and peace of mind because you don’t have to worry about security, storage, or backups.
Who Is SureCart For?
Currently SureCart is ideally suited for selling non-physical goods. This would be selling online courses, memberships, subscriptions, selling services, selling event tickets, accepting donations, selling digital downloads, etc. These are no non-physical goods.
However you can still sell physical products with SureCart and we have merchants selling physical goods currently, but we have yet to launch some essential features for selling physical goods. These are inventory control, shipping calculations, and country buying restrictions. These are planned by the end of the year.
Now let me tell you what SureCart can do, then why you could consider using it.
These are just some of the features that make SureCart the perfect ecommerce platform for everyone.
Multiple Payment Processors, Express Checkout ApplePay & GooglePay:
Easily connect to Stripe, PayPal or Mollie to collect payments. You can use multiple processors on a single checkout form. Also you can optionally accept ApplePay or GooglePay express checkout options. We are working on adding additional gateways (PayStack, RazorPay, Mercado Pago) in the future.
Powerful Payment Options:
One-time payments, subscriptions, subscriptions with free trials, payment plans (installments), pay what you want, donations. SureCart covers most ways you may want to be paid, all included for free.
Most Complete Subscription Payments System:
There is a lot more to subscriptions than simply rebilling on an interval. SureCart’s subscription engine is second to none. With our extensive subscription payments options you can sell your subscriptions how you want. But SureCart goes beyond other ecommerce platforms by offering prorated upgrades or downgrades. So if you are offering a monthly subscription or an annual subscription and your buyer wants to upgrade, SureCart can prorate the upgrade.
Self Service Customer Area (Subscription Upgrades / Downgrades):
With our highly customizable customer area, you can have full control on what a customer sees and is able to do. For example, you can let your customers change their personal details, password, access secure digital downloads, update credit cards on file, upgrade a subscription, downgrade a subscription. All with a beautiful and modern user experience.
Flexible Checkout Form Builder:
Create a completely custom checkout form. In fact, create as many as you like. There is no other ecommerce platform with this much customizability. Simply drag and drop fields, price choosers, donation choosers, check boxes, and other parts to create the perfect checkout form.
Incentivizing buyers with a coupon discount is a great way to increase sales. You can easily create unlimited coupons as well as automatically add coupons with a URL parameter.
Secure digital file delivery:
Selling digital downloads? This could be software, printables, ebooks, you name it and SureCart can deliver it securely to your buyers.
If you want to sell your products or services using a traditional cart allowing buyers to add items then checkout, you will love SureCart’s beautiful and lightning fast slide-out cart.
Complete EU Compliance:
If you are an EU based merchant, you know there are very strict requirements regarding VAT, how you display the prices inclusive of VAT, what information is on invoices, how invoices need to be numbered, etc. SureCart has you covered.
Integrate Or Automate:
The most important part of an ecommerce platform is how it integrates with other plugins and external platforms. SureCart offers integrations with many WordPress plugins, so you can use SureCart for all of your ecommerce.
With other ecommerce plugins, if you get an influx of buyers for that big sale or promotion, unless you have high powered and high cost hosting, your website will be slow or worse, it will crash. Since SureCart is platform based, when you get an influx of new buyers, you have nothing to worry about because we take care of the scaling for you.
Real-time VAT & Sales Tax Calculations:
Other ecommerce platforms let you integrate with expensive tax calculation services, usually costing $50 per month and up. Not with SureCart, we are fully integrated with TaxJar and we pay for the calculations so you don’t have to. And the setup is a breeze.
SureCart is the Ecommerce platform of your dreams. It delivers a complete Ecommerce experience with everything needed for modern commerce online.
What Is Unique About SureCart?
SureCart was made to give WordPress users a better option for taking payments. Currently most merchants use WooCommerce, which was made over 10 years ago for building big commerce stores like Amazon, Walmart, etc.
SureCart takes a different approach entirely. Made from the ground up to be ultra-high performance, look visually stunning, and be so easy to use that the most non-techie user will have no problem.
With our visual payment form builder, taking payments is as simple as drag and drop.
Sure there are form plugins that can take payments, but they were not made for payments and you can tell the minute you try to use it for that purpose, you better call your developer and designer :-).
SureCart also solves all the technician challenges that you run into with other options. Other options have performance problems or caching issues or something, it’s always something. Not with SureCart, we do all the heavy lifting on our servers to guarantee you a smooth operation, headache free, developer free.
Our why in one word: CARE
Connected: Our platform must connect to everything inside of WordPress and outside
Accessible: Everyone should be welcome to use our platform. It must be accessible to everyone. Level the playing field.
Reliable: You should feel SURE that everything is going to work.
Easy: Anyone should be able to start taking payment in under 10 minutes. It must be an elegant experience requiring no code.
Why Is SureCart Free?
This is the magic question. When you look at the list of features we offer for free, those same features would cost you hundreds of dollars per year with any other ecommerce plugin for WordPress.
But one of our why’s is that ecommerce should be accessible to all. That means we need to have a free version that has no caps, no hidden charges, no catches. It must be full featured and fully capable, so that is what we are doing.
To us, this is the WordPress way!
Nothing currently on the market even comes close to this.
Just like how WordPress itself is free with a mission to democratize publishing, and the effect is that because it is free it’s now powering 45% of the internet.
We also want SureCart to become the standard way all Ecommerce is done in WordPress, and the only way to accomplish that is to make it free.
Of course we have to keep the lights on, so at some point in the future we will have a very affordable pro plan with advanced features such as an affiliate platform, subscription saver, multi-currency, and other revenue boosters.
SureCart works with all WordPress page builders, including:
- Beaver Builder
- Brizy Builder
- Divi Builder
- Thrive Architect
- Spectra Website Builder
- Oxygen Builder
- Bricks Builder
- And others
SureCart works with any theme, including:
- Hello Elementor
SureCart has 2 types of integrations. The first is available directly in the plugin, we call these purchase syncing integrations and they currently include:
- And more are coming
The second type of integrations are done with SureTriggers, which is like Zapier for WordPress. These will require you to add the SureTriggers plugin to your website to integrate with:
- Convert Pro
- Easy Digital Downloads
- Google Sheets
- Restrict Content Pro
- Spectra Website Builder
- The Events Calendar
- Wishlist Member
- And more being added each week
There are also some special features for site to site connections. So you can sell products on one site with SureCart then add the user to another site where your content may be. This is great for online courses or membership setups.
Join The SureCart Facebook Group
Join our Facebook group community: Learn the tricks and techniques that other SureCart users are using to grow their business. Also, get exciting insider information on upcoming feature releases.
Plugin honek 13 blokeak eskaintzen ditu.
- Cart Message Display a custom message in the cart
- Full Name Display a name collection field.
- Buy Button Display a button to immediately redirect to the checkout page with the product in the cart.
- Divider Displays a divider.
- Session Info Display information for a specific session.
- Customer Dashboard Button Display a button to link the user to their customer dashboard.
- Logout Button Display a logout button.
- Add To Cart Button Display a button to add a specific price to the cart.
- Cart Coupon Display a coupon form in the cart.
- Password Displays a password field to let a new user set a password.
- Customer Dashboard Displays the users customer dashboard.
- Coupon Display a coupon form.
- Button Display a checkout form button.
- Upload the SureCart folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the SureCart plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Is SureCart Free?
Yes, SureCart is free. In the future we will have a Pro plan with advanced features.
Why do I need a SureCart.com account?
There are 2 parts to SureCart, the platform and the plugin. In order for the plugin to function, it needs to be linked to your account on the platform.
What payment processors can I use?
SureCart currently supports Stripe and PayPal. We will be working to add payment gateways for each major region. This includes Mollie, Mercado Pago, PayStack, RazorPay, and more.
What technology powers SureCart?
SureCart uses the same tech stack as Shopify, Stripe, Slack, Twitter, GitHub, and other big businesses you know. Our infrastructure is the same as Salesforce, Kajabi, ClickFunnels, Product Hunt, and other Fortune 500 businesses. You can be confident that SureCart will scale with ease.
Will SureCart slow down my website?
Because of SureCart’s innovative approach to performance, all the tasks that would normally slow down your website are offloaded to our platform ensuring your website load speeds fly!
Is SureCart fully translatable?
Yes, all the strings in SureCart can be translated and over time we hope to offer many translations out of the box.
Laguntzaileak eta Garatzaileak
“WordPress Ecommerce For Creating Fast Online Stores – By SureCart” software librea da. Ondoko pertsonek egin dizkiote ekarpenak plugin honi.Laguntzaileak
Itzul zaitez WordPress Ecommerce For Creating Fast Online Stores – By SureCart zure hizkuntzara.
Garapena interesatzen zaizu?
Araka ezazu kodea; begira ezazu SVN biltegia, edo harpidetu garapen erregistrora RSS-(r)en bidez.
1.8.5 – March 27, 2023
- Fix: Some missing translations on instant checkouts.
- Fix: Tax ID input default translations.
- Fix: Make sure block placeholder options apply to compact shipping address.
1.8.4 – March 24, 2023
- Fix: Issue with changing tax id input field not allowing checkout after update.
1.8.3 – March 23, 2023
- Fix: Issue with buy page links compatibility with SEO plugins “404 redirect to homepage” setting.
- Fix: Issue with download links not working in iOS.
- Fix: New translations missing from pot file.
1.8.2 – March 21, 2023
- Fix: Issue with forms not loading on the backend for some non-premium users.
- Fix: Issue with changing account currency not allowing add to cart buttons to work.
1.8.1 – March 20, 2023
- Fix: Disabled form manual payment methods still showing in form.
- Fix: Issue with some themes setting max content width on instant checkout pages.
- Fix: Issue with instant checkout pages not loading components if slide out cart is disabled.
1.8.0 – March 20, 2023
- New: “Instant Checkouts” for products.
- New: Subscription setup fees.
- New: Subscription paid trials.
- New: Administrators can pause subscriptions.
- New: Arabic language support.
- Improvement: Price selector styling.
- Improvement: Secure notice is now automatically added below forms for secure connections.
- Improvement: Allow editing compact address label.
- Improvement: Show remaining payments on customer dashboard subscription details for payment plans.
- Improvement: Price list on merchant product page.
- Fix: Customer dashboard orders list should show amount due instead of total amount.
- Fix: Edge case where an order could be set to processing without a manual payment ID.
- Fix: Max length for textarea field on checkout forms.
- Fix: Responsive issue with columns padding.
- Fix: Switch block description sometimes saving as undefined.
- Fix: RTL issue on order bump.
- Fix: Wrapping of total line item if amount and scratch price were too wide.
1.7.2 – March 4, 2023
- Fix: Issue with some page builders not saving default checkout page due to validations.
- Fix: Issue with webhooks not being set properly if the WordPress install domain is different than the home url.
1.7.1 – March 2, 2023
- Improvement: Add translation contexts for translators.
- Improvement: Add trialing and past due filters to subscriptions page.
- Fix: Loco translate will now work with translations in any location.
- Fix: Admin “All” orders page not showing all statuses on first load.
- Fix: Cancelled subscriptions were sometimes showing as “cancels (date)”.
1.7.0 – February 28, 2023
- New: Mollie processor (Beta).
- New: Revoke subscription purchases.
- New: Ability to cancel manual orders.
- New: Allow external URLs in downloads.
- New: The ability to delete a customer on the merchant customer page.
- New: Add grace period to abandoned checkouts.
- New: Ignore purchased products setting for abandoned checkouts.
- Improvement: Checkouts now show a confirmation modal before the thank you page.
- Improvement: Update payment plan wording to be more clear about number of payments.
- Improvement: RTL improvements.
- Improvement: Tax ID Input field – allow labels to be editable.
- Improvement: Stripe Payment Element now will inherit name, address, email fields for payment types that require it.
- Improvement: Product/Price/Customer select dropdowns now paginate.
- Improvement: Prevent cart posts from being misconfigured.
- Improvement: Prevent “Store Checkout” forms and pages from being misconfigured.
- Improvement: Customers can update their subscriptions to a default payment method when they switch default payment methods.
- Fix: Block names not being translated.
- Fix: Product restrictions on coupon page not showing prices until subsequent load.
1.6.4 – February 22, 2023
- Fix: Some webhooks data being mangled preventing hooks from correctly firing.
- Fix: Prevent some plugins from returning non-200 response to webhook endpoints.
1.6.3 – February 20, 2023
- Fix: Default country not being sent with direct checkout links.
1.6.2 – February 20, 2023
- Fix: Order bump recurring time not being shown properly if discount is applied.
- Fix: Payment history block title not properly wrapping on mobile.
- Fix: Default country not being sent with initial checkout.
- Fix: Output buffer not cleaned causing conflict with FacetWP.
1.6.1 – February 16, 2023
- Fix: Remove integrations table on uninstall.
- Fix: Block names not getting translated.
- Fix: Password not submitted after hitting enter on login.
- Fix: Tax line items are not properly translated.
- Fix: Stripe card element sometimes expanded for themes that don’t implement box-sizing.
- Fix: Integration lists on product page only showing 10 items.
1.6.0 – February 9, 2023
- New: Conditional form areas.
- New: Default checkout page design.
- New: French, Spanish and German languages in plugin UI.
- New: Form error display block to customize where form errors will display.
- Improvement: Form focus animation improvements.
- Improvement: Order summary collapse animation improvements.
- Improvement: Display order bump discounts next to their line items.
- Improvement: Inner layout options for column block.
- Improvement: Responsive options for our columns block.
- Improvement: Display character limit on textarea input for checkout forms.
- Improvement: Allow recurring referrals with AffiliateWP.
- Fix: Removing subscription line item on checkout sometimes causing payment block styling issues.
1.5.8 – February 9, 2023
- Fix: Issue with most recent Safari update causing focus issues on card element.
- Fix: Link to external charges not working for test payments.
- Fix: Edge case with removing card elements with a subscription sometimes breaking payment element styles.
1.5.7 – January 26, 2023
- Fix: Issue with creating order bumps due to API change where they now require a name.
- Fix: Sometimes blocks inside columns are not able to be selected in the block editor.
1.5.6 – January 25, 2023
- Fix: Allow percentages with decimals in manual tax rates.
- Fix: Quantity getting reset in cart when price selector uses multiple options.
- Fix: Notifications in the SureCart settings pages getting overlapped by sidebar.
1.5.5 – January 23, 2023
- Fix: Issue with subscription saver modal not closing for some users.
1.5.4 – January 18, 2023
- Fix: Issue with some users not seeing subscription saver survey reasons.
1.5.3 – January 16, 2023
- Fix: Customer locale not updating on settings page.
- Fix: Add stripe payment stuck loading in customer dashboard with some themes.
1.5.2 – January 13, 2023
- Fix: 2 Column layout squished on price selector block.
- Fix: Some customers not having permissions to switch their subscription.
1.5.1 – January 12, 2023
- New: Limit the number of times a customer can use a Subscription Saver discount.
- Fix: Image uploads failing.
- Fix: Z-index issue with cart icon in Safari browsers.
1.5.0 – January 11, 2023
- New: Subscription saver Learn More
- New: Manual tax registrations.
- New: Option to turn off emails for free orders.
- New: Option to revoke purchases immediately when orders become past due.
- New: Disable “Powered By Surecart” footers for Premium users.
- Improvement: Add “Fallback Tax” setting for merchants wanting to have a fallback tax for their store.
- Improvement: Add български (Bŭlgarski), 日本 (Nihon) Polski, Português – Brasil languages.
- Improvement: Add the ability to revoke purchases when refunding a charge.
- Improvement: Add expandable details to customer dashboard subscriptions view (quantity, discounts, etc.).
- Improvement: Reword Order Bump “Auto Apply Discount” functionality.
- Improvement: Change order “Metadata” wording in admin to “Additional Order Data”.
- Improvement: Add facebook group link in readme.
- Improvement: Add timestamp to API requests to increase compatibility with plugins that cache the WordPress REST API.
- Improvement: Update subscription list table status to include if the subscription will cancel as well as the date.
- Improvement: Allow updating subscription payment method, even for canceled subscriptions.
- Fix: Subscriptions not showing discount on Merchant admin for upcoming period preview.
- Fix: Address display formatting issues on customer dashboard.
- Fix: Issues where links were to api.surecart.com instead of app.surecart.com
1.4.2 – January 10, 2023
- Fix: Coupon product restrictions dropdown not selectable after search.
1.4.1 – January 6, 2023
- New: Choose the start of your order numbers if using sequential order numbers.
- Fix: Issue with order summary not loading if no Stripe processors are enabled.
1.4.0 – January 5, 2023
- New: Sign in codes and login flow.
- New: Add max redemptions per customer UI to coupon.
- Improvement: Rename “Checkout Page” to “Store Checkout” in pages list.
- Improvement: Show if a processor is disabled on the settings page. Disallow showing disabled processor in forms.
- Improvement: Keep customer data and WordPress user in sync.
- Improvement: Change the word Pro to Premium in plugin.
- Improvement: Rename “default” to “store checkout” for store checkout page and store checkout form.
- Improvement: Link the charge to the payment processor from the admin UI.
- Improvement: Select box accessibility improvement.
- Fix: Coupon field overflow on mobile screens.
- Fix: Disallow payment plan update screen if not enabled in admin.
- Fix: Scrolling issue on settings pages.
- Fix: PHP8 compatibility issues on checkout page with debug mode turned on.
- Fix: FCFA currency support.
- Fix: global [hidden] conflicts.
1.3.4 – December 15, 2022
- Improvement: Coupon UX – set usage and customer limits per promotion code.
- Fix: Product restrictions on coupons not applying to specific products only.
1.3.3 – December 14, 2022
- New: Separate first name and last name fields.
- Improvement: Coupon entry UX.
- Improvement: Order bump UI to work better on mobile devices.
- Improvement: Display per-file upload limits.
- Improvement: Show storage limits if reaching upper limits of storage.
- Fix: Flexbox wrapping issue on admin dashboard.
- Fix: SureCart columns block category incorrect.
- Fix: Issue with taxes being taken into account with scratch prices.
- Fix: Add missing “Email Address” translation in login form.
1.3.2 – December 1, 2022
- Improvement: Switch form block now allows rich text (links, formatting, etc.)
- Improvement: Show notice in admin if SSL is not enabled on your site.
- Fix: Unable to search all products product, price selectors.
- Fix: Setting free trial on admin subscription edit getting cut off.
- Fix: Upgrade groups no longer show archived prices.
- Fix: Show refunds list on admin order page.
1.3.1 – November 30, 2022
- Hotfix: Scratch prices not able to be created with decimal points.
1.3.0 – November 30, 2022
- New: Restrict coupons to products, prices or customers.
- Improvement: Ability to filter error messages.
- Improvement: New documentation on styling with shadow parts and css variables.
- Improvement: Show all orders by default on admin orders page.
- Improvement: Option for the address component to not be required.
- Improvement: Show remaining payment for payment plan on individual admin plan page.
- Improvement: Show customer’s payment methods in the admin.
- Fix: Unable to update PayPal payment method on existing subscription in admin.
- Fix: Disabled integrations are no longer selectable.
- Fix: Customer dashboard full setting not taking effect.
- Fix: Abandoned checkouts missing recovered state.
- Fix: Added correct premium label to free trials.
- Fix: Validate compare at price in browser.
1.2.5 – Novermber 29, 2022
- Hotfix: Fix fatal error happening on some servers that are not supporting our get route url function.
1.2.4 – Novermber 29, 2022
- Improvement: Abandoned checkout email links with multi-website stores.
- Improvement: Add filter to manual payment method summary to allow customization.
- Fix: AffiliateWP not showing product in list.
1.2.3 – Novermber 25, 2022
- Fix: Issue with admin prices search closing on keypresses, not allowing search functionality.
- Fix: Issue with customers not able to update subscription if subscription quantity changes were disabled.
1.2.2 – Novermber 23, 2022
- New: “Compare at” option for creating sale prices.
- Improvement: Slide out cart width compatibility with some themes that make it too narrow.
- Fix: Recapcha not working with manual processors change.
- Fix: Scripts sometimes not loading with specific page builders if shortcodes are used and cart is turned off.
- Fix: Subscription email edit had incorrect pro badge.
- Fix: Some users having permission issues when updating payment methods in dashboard.
1.2.1 – Novermber 15, 2022
- New: Textarea field.
- Improvement: Show scratch price on order summary if discount is present.
- Improvement: Edit store (admin) email templates.
- Improvement: Button style consistency on product page.
- Improvement: Enable or disable customer subscription reminder emails is now a free feature.
- Fix: Some custom form fields not saving metadata for some processors.
- Fix: sc_order_confirmation shortcode not displaying.
- Fix: Overflow issue on some themes with address component.
- Fix: Issue with some shortcodes not displaying if slide-out cart is disabled by admin.
1.2.0 – Novermber 14, 2022
- New: Manual payment methods.
- New: Abandoned Checkouts (Pro).
- Improvement: Add Dutch notifications and invoice language.
- Fix: Issue with default country selection in address block not initializing with new checkout.
- Fix: Prevent false positive notice from Sucuri for our honeypot field.
- Fix: Issue with Stripe Payment Element redirect processors not working on iOS devices.
1.1.19 – Novermber 2, 2022
- Improvement: WordPress 6.1 Compatibility.
1.1.18 – October 31, 2022
- Improvement: Set custom background and text colors for cart, buy buttons and submit buttons.
- Improvement: Set placeholder labels for address block.
- Improvement: Set a default country for shipping address.
- Improvement: Admin ability “restore” a subscription that has been canceled.
- Improvement: Admin ability to mark an order as paid.
- Improvement: Admin ability to turn off tax on individual subscriptions.
- Improvement: Show payment failure list on orders if failed payments.
- Fix: Radio button individual selection not working in forms.
- Fix: Issue with PayPal not working on Safari mobile browsers.
- Fix: Issue with certain embeds not appearing on dashboard pages.
1.1.17 – October 22, 2022
- Fix: Quantity selector not working in some cases.
1.1.16 – October 19, 2022
- Improvement: Wording for price select options.
- Fix: Limit line item quantity selector based on product purchase limit.
- Fix: Nested shortcodes not rendering with some themes.
- Fix: Buy button shortcode text not customizable.
- Fix: Payment limit field disappearing when amount is removed.
- Fix: Checkout form intermittently hanging when submitted.
1.1.15 – October 14, 2022
- New: Buddyboss groups integration with purchases.
- New: Beaver Builder form select module.
- New: Choose your store invoice and email notifications language.
- New: Subscription cancellation notification and admin settings (Pro).
- Improvement: Price selector, donation block accessibility improvements.
- Improvement: Rename “Payment Plan” to “Installment”.
- Improvement: Show notice if Stripe requires SSL (Live Mode) and SSL is not enabled on the site.
- Improvement: Change default title on customer dashboard from Subscriptions to Plans to account for installment plans and subscriptions.
- Improvement: Add elementor block to category and add badge.
- Improvement: Rearrange merchant subscription list and remove type column.
- Improvement: Rename Input and Radio Group names to Text Field and Radio Select.
- Fix: Elementor popup visibility settings missing.
- Fix: Don’t error when new unused webhooks are added to the platform.
- Fix: Calendar translations on dashboard.
- Fix: Japanese letters not displaying in customer dashboard tab.
- Fix: Merchant subscription periods amount sometimes inaccurate.
- Fix: Percent coupons missing % in admin list.
- Fix: Error/validation translations not showing on checkout.
- Fix: Issue with refund amount displaying wrong in form when processing a refund.
- Fix: Error sometimes occurring when validating customer link.
1.1.14 – October 5, 2022
- New: Radio button group form block.
- New: Password confirmation option in password form block.
- New: Customer name now syncs with WordPress name on checkout.
- New: Link to delete test data.
- Fix: Issue with payment failure email links going to 404.
- Fix: Issue with clicking add to cart button for an existing item in cart sometimes creating 2 line items instead of 1.
- Fix: Issue with theme line-height sometimes cutting off decenders in dashboard tabs.
1.1.13 – September 27, 2022
- New: Thrive Automator purchase events integration.
- New: Elementor module! Select, edit and create forms from the new Elementor widget.
- New: Per customer purchase limits for products.
- New: Ability to not require an upfront payment method for subscriptions (i.e. offer free trials without credit cards).
- New: Add custom labels to donation block amounts instead of showing the amount.
- Improvement: Add order “type” to the merchant order admin (renewal vs checkout).
- Improvement: Update “Edit Customer” button to “View Customer”.
- Improvement: Newly registered users are automatically logged in after checking out.
- Improvement: Change default customer dashboard button text to “Customer Dashboard” instead of “Manage Orders”.
- Fix: Issue with object caching causing dashboard slowness on some hosts.
- Fix: Tax amount missing from confirmation page.
- Fix: Issue with revoke purchase button not updating after revoking purchase.
- Fix: Issue with set a password nag showing even if customer supplies a password.
- Fix: Issue with Jetpack “Notes” not allowing “n” keypresses on our inputs.
1.1.12 – September 22, 2022
- New: Recaptcha v3 integration.
- New: Honeypot spam protection.
- New: Turn on subscription renewal reminders.
- New: Edit subscription renewal reminders email template.
- Improvement: Show notice for user to set password on customer dashboard if they have not yet set one.
- Improvement: Show the coupon used along with the discount on the Merchant admin order’s screen.
- Improvement: Fix issue with possible theme conflicts re-sizing price selectors.
- Improvement: Improve select box keyboard accessibility.
- Improvement: Improve components preload performance for some themes that render content in a later priority.
- Fix: Issue with users not getting created with special characters in name.
1.1.11 – September 14, 2022
- Improvement: Preload key components to prevent momentary blank loading screen on checkout page for slow connections.
- Fix: Subscription plan price incorrect on some instances on customer dashboard.
1.1.10 – September 8, 2022
- Fix: Issue with API Token sometimes not saving on settings page.
1.1.9 – September 6, 2022
- New: Dark mode theme
- New: LifterLMS Integration
- New: Merchant search on admin index pages.
- Improvement: Allow customer dashboard access to non-customers.
- Improvement: Allow filtering php model attributes.
- Improvement: Prevent Admin access to SureCart customers.
- Improvement: Change address block to default to full address capture by default.
1.1.8 – August 31, 2022
- Fix: Issue with AffiliateWP affiliates sometimes not getting referrals marked complete.
1.1.7 – August 31, 2022
- Improvement: Make cart close arrow face opposite direction.
- Improvement: Customer syncing with WordPress users.
- Fix: Clear account cache on API Token save.
- Fix: Remove duplicate Invoices/Receipts from brand settings page.
- Fix: tax id dropdown on customer portal not saving.
- Fix: Button size customization not applying in add to cart button.
- Fix: Incorrect Average Order Total on dashboard chart.
- Fix: Issue with live customers wp users not displaying properly on Merchant customer edit page.
- Fix: Better error handling with Customer create.
1.1.6 – August 24, 2022
- Improvement: Allow PayPal for subscriptions if Reference Transactions are enabled on your account.
- Improvement: Ability to add PayPal payment method on customer dashboard page if Reference Transactions are enabled.
- Fix: Issue with dashboard page being cached on some Cloudflare setups, causing login loop.
- Fix: Issue with adding additional payment method on customer dashboard page.
1.1.5 – August 22, 2022
- Improvement: Support additional Stripe payment methods (Bank Transfer, iDEAL, SEPA Klarna, etc.)
- Improvment: Support for LearnDash groups.
- Improvement: Dashboard and confirmation page shortcodes to be customizable with other page builders.
- Fix: Tax ID not able to be entered on Merchant Tax Screen.
- Fix: Issue with tax amount being displayed incorrectly as negative on subscription upgrade page.
1.1.4 – August 20, 2022
- Improvement: Add default template to order confirmation block.
- Improvement: Make price choice block appender button full-width.
- Improvement: Center PayPal button for wider forms.
- Fix: Issue with un-archiving prices.
- Fix: Permissions issue with querying order downloads on customer portal.
1.1.3 – August 18, 2022
- Improvement: Ability to select default credit card or paypal with PayPal only processor.
- Improvement: Better preview of PayPal only processors on form edit screen.
- Improvement: Add additional css variables for cart icon customizations.
- Fix: Issue with PayPal Credit Card popup sometimes not appearing.
- Fix: Compatibility issue with WPMU Dev Hosting and PHP8.0 with Memcaching enabled.
- Fix: Issue with 100% discounted orders getting prompted for page navigation.
1.1.2 – August 17, 2022
- Hotfix: Order metadata not appearing on orders page.
1.1.1 – August 17, 2022
- Fix: Broken onboarding flow.
- Fix: Merchant subscription update actions not working.
1.1.0 – August 16, 2022
- New: PayPal Payment Gateway for one-time purchases.
- New: Admin dashboard page.
- New: Checkout Form Loading Messsages.
- Improvement: Admin subscription update screen now displays future charge.
- Improvement: Customer dashboard improvements.
- Improvement: Invoices and Orders are combined into Orders for easier fulfillment.
- Improvement: SureCart emails now redirect to your site instead of hosted pages.
1.0.6 – August 11, 2022
- Fix: Issue with tax not being calculated when shipping address country is prefilled and only country field is displayed.
- Fix: Issue with password field not allowing form to submit when hidden.
- Fix: Added missing tags to settings that are coming soon.
- Improvement: Update “Password” default text to “Set A Password”.
1.0.5 – August 4, 2022
- Improvement: Copy links button and popup.
- Fix: Don’t show copy links if checkout page is trashed or deleted.
1.0.4 – August 4, 2022
- Improvement: Add To Cart and Buy Button Shortcodes.
- Improvement: Ability to copy shortcodes on product pricing page.
- Improvement: Compatibility with Litespeed “Cache REST API” option.
- Fix: Missing translations.
- Fix: PHP development logging notices.
- Fix: Console block validation logging.
- Fix: Update dependencies to resolve security issue in fetch library.
1.0.3 – July 27, 2022
- Improvement: Add ability to turn off slide-out cart.
- Fix: Issue with purchases that do not require a payment method not triggering integrations.
- Fix: Donation block sometimes removing choices when no maximum is set.
- Fix: Missing translations.
1.0.2 – July 25, 2022
- Improvement: Allow changing of “secure text” in payment block.
- Improvement: Only show “Amount Due Today” if the amount due is different than the total.
- Fix: Issue with tax registration validation on admin settings page.
- Fix: Make sure label is passed to shipping address.
1.0.1 – July 21, 2022
- Fix: quantity control style issue in Firefox.
- Fix: script caching issues upon updating
1.0.0 – July 20, 2022
- Initial release