Hustle is the ultimate marketing plugin for building a mailing list and converting site traffic. Lead generation just got easier with simple set up optin forms, targeted marketing popups, and designer-made templates. Build a social following while you’re at it with Hustle’s diverse social sharing capabilities. From the award winning developers of Smush image optimization and Forminator form builder at WPMU DEV.
Hustle lets you easily grow your mailing list or display targeted ads across your site with popups, optins, slide-ins, widgets, and shortcodes.
Instant Templates For Every Kind Of Offer
Hustle makes the process of creating popups, slide-ins, and embeds easier with a range of pre-designed templates. The templates available represent a number of different use cases (e.g. Black Friday, giveaway, COVID notice, newsletter signup), meaning you can get started with a module that aligns with your campaign goals. See them in action below:
Learn The Ropes With These Hands-On Hustle Tutorials
- How to Get the Most Email Subscribers Using Hustle
- How to Make the Perfect Popup with Hustle
- How To Get The Most Out Of Using Hustle
Get Creative With Styling For Desktop and Mobile
Hustle’s flexible appearance settings can help your marketing stand out. Choose colors, animations, layouts, drop shadows, and display conditions from the easy-to-use design settings for all your marketing modules. By default layouts and templates are fully mobile responsive. But you can also make granular adjustments (margins, padding, borders, container sizing) to ensure your modules are popping on all devices.
Take Styling & Customization Even Further
If you have an eye for detail you’ll love the additional customization options available with Hustle. As well as basic appearance elements like layout, images, typography, and color – Hustle allows for more advanced detailing like borders, spacing, shadow, module sizing, and more. There’s also custom CSS if you’d really like to make your modules your own.
Highly Targeted Display Settings
Hustle has all the behavior and condition settings you’ll need to target visitors with email opt-ins or ads. Set up intelligent conditions such as: specific pages and posts, visitor device/browser, country, source of arrival, post registration, browser cookie, and a whole lot more.
Smart Triggers For Popups And Slide-ins
As well as intelligent visibility conditions, Hustle also allows you to set up a range of behavior triggers for your popups and slide-ins. Including: time on page, scroll, exit-intent, and more.
Set Specific Schedules For Best Results
Hustle makes it easy to schedule exactly when you want your marketing modules to deploy. Set start and end dates, schedule modules to show on specific days of the week, at a certain time of day, and choose a custom timezone to adhere to.
Reach Out To Visitors Via Email
Once a user has engaged with one of your marketing modules it’s important to follow up with next steps or a simple welcome message. Hustle’s email settings allow you to easily whip up manual or automated email messages and establish that initial connection.
Get Busy With Social Sharing
Hustle includes top social icons for easily building your following on your favorite social networks. Quickly enable the most popular social networks and use floating social, widgets, and shortcodes to add followers.
Form Builder Integrations
Hustle integrates with popular free form builders like Forminator, so you can embed your forms, polls, and quizzes into popups and slide-ins for interactive lead generation. Grow your following and capture more leads with Hustle.
Grow Your Mailing List
Hustle integrates with all the popular email services. Just connect your account and start collecting new subscribers.
- Campaign Monitor
- MailChimp & MailChimp groups
- Constant Contact
- Mad Mimi
Gutenberg WordPress Editor Block
Hustle supports both the Classic Editor plugin and Gutenberg. When you’re ready to say goodbye to shortcodes, the Hustle block pulls your opt-ins and embedded content in for you.
Hustle has exit-intent, a favorite of professional marketers, that detects when visitors are about to leave your site and – BOOM! A pop-up or slide-in to grab their attention.
ReCAPTCHA Spam Warrior
Keep bot subscribers from taking over your mailing lists. Hustle connects to Googles ReCAPTCHA to protect your signup forms from spam.
Adblock is no Match for Hustle
Hustle has the moves and displays pop-ups and slide-ins even when Adblockers try to block your content.
Measure Performance and Results
Whether you’ve created a popup, slide in, or embed, Hustle allows you to track the results of each individual module with intelligent tracking data, conversion stats, and insightful charts for a visual representation. You can also set up a custom widget and include stats on your WP dashboard.
Features available in Hustle include:
- Pop-ups, slide-ins, widgets, embeds and after post opt-ins
- Ready-made marketing templates – Discount, sale, Black Friday, COVID-19
- 3 free popups upgrade to Hustle Pro for unlimited
- 3 free slide-ins upgrade to Hustle Pro for unlimited
- 3 free social share bars upgrade to Hustle Pro for unlimited
- 3 free embeds upgrade to Hustle Pro for unlimited
- Built-in designs editor for simple customization
- Color match your brand, like magic
- Smooth display animations
- Integrate with the best email services including: Aweber, MailChimp, MailChimp groups, Constant Contact, Sendy, Infusionsoft, GetResponse, Campaign Monitor, and many more
- Super powerful conditions for targeting your audience
- Schedule your modules to display at a specific time or date
- Track how many times pop-ups, slide-ins and opt-ins are displayed
- See submissions straight through WordPress
- Conversion rates overview
- 4 default layouts
- Easy management dashboard
- New features, layouts and sass coming every month
What Do People Say About Hustle?
“I don’t know how I’ve survived this long without Hustle and Forminator, but I’m now using them on every website I build.” – sherylryan
“Recovering 15%+ of sales due to this. Insanely good. Thanks!” – lmbpack
“We used this plugin to build a beautiful pop-up to attract more users and increase conversion rate. Thanks” – inblch98
“Maybe the only plugin with free “exit intent” feature. Simple but powerful.” – tutoruniversitario
“Wow, we needed so many pop ups for client’s websites with this COVID thing going on. We used the Hustle on all of them. No problems and they look great!” – tammylfinch
A Note From Hustle
Hey! This is Hustle, your trusted popup, email opt-in, and marketing plugin for WordPress. I’m part of the WPMU DEV team, a superhero-suite of WordPress plugins, services, and support. Here are some of our other free plugins:
- Smush – Image Compression and Optimization
- Forminator – Form, Quiz, Poll and Survey Builder
- Hummingbird – Speed up, Cache, Optimize Your CSS and JS
- Branda – White Label WordPress, Maintenance Mode and Coming Soon Pages
And if you need ALL our Pro plugins AND 24/7 WordPress support, get a WPMU DEV membership! You can try it free for 7 days: wpmudev.com
My superhero friends run the WPMU DEV Blog, your source for the very best WordPress tutorials. If you need to be in the know about WordPress, check it out.
Thanks for looking at Hustle, and I look forward to helping you market and grow your business with popups and more.
Enjoy, The Hustle
WPMU DEV is a premium supplier of quality WordPress plugins, services and support. Join us here:
Don’t forget to stay up to date on everything WordPress from the Internet’s number one resource:
WPMU DEV Blog
Hey, one more thing… we hope you enjoy our free offerings as much as we’ve loved making them for you!
What is Hustle and where did WordPress PopUp go?
WordPress PopUp went through a massive makeover and is now a complete pop-up, slide-in and email opt-in marketing suite, so we gave it a new name. With Hustle you get even more options for growing your business. Enjoy all the new features!
Will I lose my pop-ups when I upgrade from WP PopUp to Hustle?
Nope! All your pop-ups will seamlessly be added to the custom content module in Hustle.
Are there any feature limitations with Hustle?
No! Hustle gives you all the same settings and options as Hustle Pro. The only difference is Hustle Pro offers unlimited Opt-ins, Custom Content, and Social Sharing.
Laguntzaileak eta Garatzaileak
“Hustle – Email Marketing, Lead Generation, Optins, Popups” software librea da. Ondoko pertsonek egin dizkiote ekarpenak plugin honi.Laguntzaileak
Hustle – Email Marketing, Lead Generation, Optins, Popups 5 eskualde-ezarpenetara itzuli da. Eskerrik asko itzultzaileei beraien ekarpenengatik.
Garapena interesatzen zaizu?
22.214.171.124 ( 2022-03-16 )
- Fix: it’s not possible to close the promo opt-in
7.4.13 ( 2022-02-22 )
- Enhance: Update integration with WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin
- Fix: Social sharing icons are always vertical
- Fix: Offset settings don’t work in social share
7.4.12 ( 2022-02-07 )
- Enhance: Enable the analytics tracking by default for new modules
- Enhance: Speed up query time by caching
- Enhance: Update wp-color-picker-alpha library to 3.0.2 version
- Enhance: Hubspot migration to Granular CRM Scopes
- Enhance: Plugin icon
- Enhance: Preload icons font
- Enhance: Caching some DB requests
- Enhance: One-Click unsubscribe for local lists
- Fix: Error when nothing is selected from Mailchimp Group Dropdown
- Fix: Social Sharing modules do not follow the defined Mobile Breakpoint
- Fix: It does not subscribe Mailchimp archived contacts
- Fix: Schedule does not follow the relevant Timezone
- Fix: Wildcard does not work well
Never end the scheduleoption issue
7.4.11 ( 2021-12-22 )
- Enhance: Plugin icon
- Fix: Some Visibility conditions are not working with Static Cache
7.4.10 ( 2021-12-06 )
- Fix: Fatal error – Call to undefined method Hustle_SShare_Model::get_settings()
7.4.9 ( 2021-12-06 )
- New: In-plugin tutorials
- Enhance: Change modules order to by date instead of by name
- Enhance: Support field shortcodes in automated e-mail subject
- Enhance: Properly displaying modules with static cache enabled (use HUSTLE_STATIC_CACHE_ENABLED constant)
- Enhance: Support “wd_hustle” shortcodes in the AJAX request
- Enhance: White labeling support
- Fix: User IP detection when Cloudflare is used
- Fix: Get Response integration doesn’t work with name field
- Fix: Scroll percentages for slide-ins not working as expected
- Fix: Hustle module doesn’t work properly if it’s inserted in Elementor Lightbox Element
- Fix: Duplicate fields in MailerLite
- Fix: Hero image is showing when custom branding image is empty
- Fix: Firefox color picker doesn’t show preview color on change
- Fix: Constant Schedule set everyday over a 2 day period doesn’t work
- Fix: Imported json showing wrong error message when “upload” folder is not writable
- Fix: Slide In width in %
- Fix: Use proper Custom CSS selectors for Stacked layout
- Fix: Conflict with Front-End Manager
- Fix: Browser’s selectors display as usual when High Contrast Mode is enabled
7.4.8 ( 2021-11-03 )
- Enhance: White labeling support
7.4.7 ( 2021-11-01 )
- New: Hook for cloning modules to a new subsite when creating it on Multisite
- Enhance: Check jQuery compatibility issues for scripts
- Enhance: Ability to use CSS IDs as CTA button
- Fix: Integration with Mailpoet mapping fields
- Fix: Display custom logo enabled in white label
- Fix: Disable read more tag for TinyMCE editor
- Fix: Adding custom logo in WPMU DEV White label makes some other images invisible
- Fix: Network Settings link in plugin page
- Fix: Fatal Error when Schedule Start Date or End Date is Set Improperly for Slide-ins
- Fix: Close button checkbox is not working
- Fix: Custom User Font improperly set for Form Submit Button
- Fix: Resetting Appearance settings for modules created based on a template
- Fix: @media styles in Custom CSS
- Fix: Icon color not being applied
- Fix: Libre Franklin Google Font is missed
- Fix: Border radius is not applying
- Fix: Mobile size is not overriding the Desktop size
- Fix: Tracking disabled button showing on mobile when Tracking is enabled
- Fix: Active Pop-ups counter is not updating right away when you publish/unpublish
- Fix: Borders overlap the background image
- Fix: Social Sharing Counter border color
- Fix: Pop-ups/Slide-ins triggers inside Elementor page builder