Recently upgraded to WordPress 3.8+ and not yet ready for the visual change? WP Admin Classic plugin simply disables new admin theme and reenables the prior 3.8 looks to your admin panel. Please, note that there is still some unsolved issues (see “Issue list), so if you have ideas how to solve it just shout!
Become our Facebook fan to keep up with the latest updates. You can also find us on Google+ circles here.
RTL Languages are not yet supported!!!
Post edit form turns blue (as a result for fixing http://1?ver=3.8 issue)
Admin bar is not displayed properly on front-end with standard Twenty Thirteen, Twenty Fourteen (updated themes).
- Dashboard widgets are now 100% wide. CSS fix by Robert Heller (Single column only!).
Please, report any other CSS/JS issues and suggestions how to fix them here or here. Your help much appreatiated.
There are 2 ways to install wp-admin classic on your blog:
Upload the plugin to your blog plugin directory using ftp client or web file manager and activate it or;
Visit your blog admin panel and:
- Click Plugins in the menu
- Click Add New
- In search field type “wp-admin classic” (without quotes)
- Find wp-admin classic in the list and click Install Now.
- I have some troubles with plugin what should I do?
You can contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or you can leave us a message in contact form http://mindomobile.com/contact-us/. Moreover, you can also post a thread in WordPress support forum but you should keep in mind it might take some time to respond to your problem.
Laguntzaileak eta Garatzaileak
“wp-admin classic” software librea da. Ondoko pertsonek egin dizkiote ekarpenak plugin honi.Laguntzaileak
Itzul zaitez wp-admin classic zure hizkuntzara.
Garapena interesatzen zaizu?
Araka ezazu kodea; begira ezazu SVN biltegia, edo harpidetu garapen erregistrora RSS-(r)en bidez.
- New: Moved color scheme select options to User Profile edit page. Settings -> WP Admin Classic page was removed.
- Fix: Navigation menu shadow fix (Thanks to creativemindsinc)
- Fix: Appearance -> Widgets collapse issues (Thanks to neviensnekurnekad)
- New: Options page added (Settings -> WP Admin Classic) with global color scheme selection
- Fix: http://1?ver=3.8 bug fixed
- Fix: Theme page CSS styles updated (Thanks to jrolson)
- Fix: Small Dashboard CSS tweek
- Fix: missing admin bar images added (Thanks to jrolson for a tip)
- Fix: IE Classic (patch) (Thanks to Sergey Biryukov)
- Fix: Admin Bar styling added (Thanks to jrolson)
- Fix: Widget page small CSS fixes
- New: Screenshot added
- Fix: Another readme update.
- Fix: Dashboard CSS fix prodived by Robert Heller. Thanks!
- Fix: Readme file update
- New: Removed Admin Color Scheme option from user profile page.
- Fix: Post edit CSS fixed! YEY!
- Fix: IE conditional loading added (Thanks to Sergey Biryukov).
- Fix: Readme file update
- New: Initial release