Do you have blogger-brain? We do. We think a lot about our content. We wonder how well it’s doing, what our readers have to say, is it good enough. But, instead of struggling with analytics, we wanted a simple way of tracking our content’s performance. And what better way to do that then a simple, social-media-like feature to get the job done!
Lo, and behold, – the WordPress Applaud plugin – WP Applaud
Our simple plugin adds a cool “clap” feature on your WordPress blog. (Just like Medium)
For every article, a reader can clap to show their appreciation towards the post. The more the claps, the more they like a post. Think of it as an upvote, a like, or a heart, shown —simply, elegantly, and professionally— as a clap.
Make your blog more interactive, get instant feedback about your posts, with the awesome WP Applaud plugin.
- The plugin adds an applaud functionality to your website (similar to Medium)
- The applaud option can be added to a “post”, “page” or archive page
- A user can applaud multiple times
- The applaud count is tracked using cookies
- Data is stored instantly without reload using AJAX
- You could add a custom title to the applaud action
- You can use the plugin with custom templates
- The plugin offers a widget that lists most applauded posts
The WP Applaud plugin installs and activates like any other WordPress plugin
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Which theme is it compatible with?
It is compatible with all theme. As it adds applaud icon after content.
- Where do I find Statistics?
You can view top 10 applauded posts on meta box in dashboard (/wp-admin/).
Laguntzaileak eta Garatzaileak
“WP Applaud” software librea da. Ondoko pertsonek egin dizkiote ekarpenak plugin honi.Laguntzaileak
Itzul zaitez WP Applaud zure hizkuntzara.
Garapena interesatzen zaizu?
Araka ezazu kodea; begira ezazu SVN biltegia, edo harpidetu garapen erregistrora RSS-(r)en bidez.
- Add Applaud statistics to dashboard
- Applaud triggering more than single user limit
- Add setting at individual posts/page to exclude applaud functionality
- Added gutenberg support for exclude functionality
- Initial release